Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For anyone that has already took delivery, when did you actually submit payment?
I'm putting a portion as down payment and the rest thru a check from PenFed but I'm still listed as a cash buyer to Tesla and its stating I need pay prior to delivery. Were there any issues paying with a check and sending the rest electronically AT DELIVERY?
message tesla to have them switch to finance and do that put your info in and they will take your check at delivery

• Love
Reactions: 1TooManyJs
I’ve been 6/8-6/22 for 8 days now… no VIN :(
Your VIN will likely be assigned closer to the 6/8 date. Take it for whatever it's worth, but per the SA I spoke with earlier in the week, VIN will be assigned when it's in production. Again, grain of salt, but I was told my vehicle goes into production on the 5th. I asked the SA if it would appear in the source code on that date to which he replied, on or thereabouts. I'm not holding my breath, but I thought I'd share.

Reactions: blinkme323
MSM/Black/No Tow/No FSD. OD 12/20/21. Portland, OR.
EDD: 3/16-3/31, 5/9-6/13, 5/13-6/10, 5/20-6/3, 5/25-6/8, 6/13-7/11

At my wits end, sold our second vehicle during the first two week delivery window not thinking it would be another 3+ months until we get our MYP.

Your VIN will likely be assigned closer to the 6/8 date. Take it for whatever it's worth, but per the SA I spoke with earlier in the week, VIN will be assigned when it's in production. Again, grain of salt, but I was told my vehicle goes into production on the 5th. I asked the SA if it would appear in the source code on that date to which he replied, on or thereabouts. I'm not holding my breath, but I thought I'd share.

This will be our third Tesla and VINs have always been assigned 10-14 days before the window at minimum. Maybe things have changed though? Frustrating either way

Reactions: DesertEagle
OD 3/13/22
MYP- White/ black, no tow or FSD
OC, CA
Had a two wks delivery window of 6/1-6/15 for wks and was told by SA car will be built 1 st week of June…. then yesterday morning it changed to 6/13-7/11 (back to the 4 wks window)

Had countless changes to that delivery window it’s a bit frustrating

Original MYP order
OD:03/13 MSM | Black | no other extras
EDD has been 06/07 - 07/10 for the last 6 weeks or so but then moved to 06/12-07/10 last week.
Not sure if it’s a good sign but still waiting patiently. About to lose my patience tho :)

Was originally gonna pick up in Sunnyvale, CA
Then changed to Fremont as there is a good chance that i would be traveling during the delivery time and wanted to keep the home delivery option (just in case)