Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Beven Liu What’s the vin? I just got mine less then a week ago and it was F463 so I would say anything that is F460 or less, that’s questionable.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
OD: 4/29/22
Design: Pearl White Multi-Coat, Black interior, no tow, no FST
EDD: Jul ~ Sep, 7/15 ~ 8/26

Change Design at 5/31/22
Design: Red Multi-Coat, Black and White Interior, no tow, no FST
EDD: Jul ~ Sep, 6/18 ~ 7/16, 6/11 ~ 6/14 (Got VIN on 6/8)

##########F469### Actually I switched from White | Black MYP to Red | White & Black MYP last week. It does accelerate the delivery. I guess there might be fewer people who select Red. BTW, I live 10 miles away from Fremont Factory.

Reactions: Tonyg1122
No. I have a F452 that is still in transit from factory. Assigned on May 25. They are not sequential. They assign blocks of them at random. These blocks are released in sequence, but not the assignment within the blocks. When F452 was assigned, I also saw F460s and F462s being assigned around the same time. Granted a F428 would be from much earlier.
Ok. I mean I’m just guessing as much as anyone else from what we see out in forums but unless anyone here works at tesla..we all can continue to have these conversations around speculation. Either way, take the car, look over it, check the mileage and be happy with it if it all good.

Change Design at 5/31/22

##########F469### Actually I switched from White | Black MYP to Red | White & Black MYP last week. It does accelerate the delivery. I guess there might be fewer people who select Red. BTW, I live 10 miles away from Fremont Factory.
Safe to say that’s a new one 😃 I dont think I’ve seen any vin higher then that on this thread.

Reactions: Beven Liu
Supposed to take delivery on 6/14, but I leave for vacation and would love to scoop it up earlier. I checked the lot and my car is already there. Do I just text them and ask if I can take delivery earlier?
Yes text them and see if you can get ahold of someone over the phone. Stopping by your local store will probably be another alternative, but that's a bit more time commitment.

Reactions: BMWY

Change Design at 5/31/22

Yeah, I have delivery in Sunnyvale. Weird.

Difference with yours is white interior, so perhaps there's a shortage of black vegan cows :p