Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm sure California VINs will start flooding the forum in last 3 weeks of June. Pretty soon it will be too late to ship out East and still meet EOQ sales numbers. We are probably at that point now as we see from the poster in Michigan above.
If I were a betting man, anyone with a March MYP order in california will get there car in mid-late June. LFG!

After going from a 2 week window to now a month window (July), I think their system is really bad. I understand they are trying to maximize profits (as a shareholder), but when you have no advertising budget, you should place customer service as a high priority, and clearly this process is not customer service focused. (sorry needed to rant a bit).
With you on this. I'm waiting for the shoe to drop on my very similar order.

After going from a 2 week window to now a month window (July), I think their system is really bad. I understand they are trying to maximize profits (as a shareholder), but when you have no advertising budget, you should place customer service as a high priority, and clearly this process is not customer service focused. (sorry needed to rant a bit).
Very similar dates to mine...I can smell the push coming and I am not happy

Completely agree. They are burning a lot of bridges right now to pump cars out. We'll see how that pans out long term

Reactions: weathergeekdan