Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery of Dadskar today. I tried hard to find issues and used the checklist, but nothing but perfection. (Well, one very small ding on the lower front bumper, but it is so tiny, I’m not worried about it.) Now it heads into the shop tomorrow for 6 days to get Stealth PPF and window tint.

For those interested, it has the new headlights, new console, and the chargers on the new console worked with my iPhone 12 Pro Max.

If there are other questions, happy to answer them.

View attachment 640896 View attachment 640897 View attachment 640898
Where is the memory stick for the sentry mode? I thought it was in the glove box but I don’t see. Also do you know if Tesla provides the usb drive?

I am speechless right now....got a text from tesla saying there will a delay for my scheduled delivery, due to severe weather. Will text me the new timing tomorrow
Yeah, my delivery was supposed to be Saturday but weather delayed the car from arriving until yesterday...I don’t do well at waiting, so the delivery date tease and all the update stuff (I didn’t know any of this until after I ordered), along with the 2hr drive tomorrow, I hope it’s worth it! Just excited for something new and different after nearly 20 years of BMW.

Just got the call to confirm things for my delivery tomorrow.

he also mentioned that builds after the 7th should have the new console, so, anecdotal info...
Happened to me too. Then the car arrived earlier than anticipated and the team at my Tesla centre were great and moved the delivery to the next morning for me.
Happy camper - and no more BMW’s in my driveway

@ChewTypeR the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S are amazing tires. I have them on my Ubertines with the Acoustic Tech (foam). They ride smoother and quieter than the P Zero 4s.

I received my delivery appointment via text while the site still had 6-10 weeks. Set my delivery date to Sunday, March 14. MSM, PUP, Premium White Interior, Tow Hitch, FSD. Got the California credit as well, which made it less than the PWM Oct 2020 we have now. VIN 136xxx

I ordered MYP this Saturday, 2/27. I received a VIN within hours, and a text from Tesla Cincinnati that my order was auto-matched to an unspoken-for MYP that had been built the prior day 2/26 in the factory and would be sent to Ohio. The advisor confirmed this vehicle had heated steering wheel, new console and new headlights. Estimated delivery is now showing on my Manage page as March 09 - March 15. Surprises me how fast that was. Coincidentally one of my buddies decided to order a red MYP today. Same thing - matched to a VIN already, with a delivery of March 10 - 16, also at Tesla Cincinnati. Wow.

Picked up car a few min ago, how about I was doing my walk around, and once I moved my eyes inside, I was like “old, glossy console, huh” and then noticed the seats were black lol.

they said it’s rare to deliver two blue MYP in a day and they had them mixed up.
So they did a super quick clean up and brought mine around. It’s not detailed but that’s ok since I’m having it done next week anyway.
New lights, console confirmed

• Love
Reactions: 11Dolly and JAM3S
Picked up car a few min ago, how about I was doing my walk around, and once I moved my eyes inside, I was like “old, glossy console, huh” and then noticed the seats were black lol.

they said it’s rare to deliver two blue MYP in a day and they had them mixed up.
So they did a super quick clean up and brought mine around. It’s not detailed but that’s ok since I’m having it done next week anyway.
New lights, console confirmed

phew! What’s your VIN?

I ordered a Blue MYLR with black interior and hitch on 1/31, and was matched with a VIN on 2/11, with delivery scheduled for 2/16. My SA knew I wanted the new console so he removed the VIN from my account on 2/15 when it arrived and he confirmed it didn't have the new console. The system has since matched me to 2 vehicles on the lot in Charlotte that are the same build just sans new console. No update yet on when more of my build makes it to the east coast.

Just got a call from Tesla this afternoon, moving my MYP delivery date from Saturday to Tuesday of next week. A little disappointed, but she was able to tell me my build date, 2/18 and that my car has the new headlights, new console, and heated steering wheel. My VIN is: 133XXXX.