Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up car a few min ago, how about I was doing my walk around, and once I moved my eyes inside, I was like “old, glossy console, huh” and then noticed the seats were black lol.

they said it’s rare to deliver two blue MYP in a day and they had them mixed up.
So they did a super quick clean up and brought mine around. It’s not detailed but that’s ok since I’m having it done next week anyway.
New lights, console confirmed

Yikes. Heart drop moment that your car wasn’t actually there I’m sure!
Glad it worked out. ☺️

11/1/20 - Ordered MYP (Black on black, no tow, FSD)
2/12/21 - Assigned VIN of 119xxx, but asked to be unassigned
2/25/21 - Requested to be matched to VIN again
2/29/21 - Assigned new VIN of 141xxx and scheduled deliver for 3/4/21

Looks like the MYP’s, and lots of white interiors, are heading down the production line this week.

Hopefully we see lots of delivery pics soon

How/where can you see whats on the production line? I've been using ev-cpo.com to look at inventory around the US at any given time. I'm planning to order a MYP here in the next week or so--still struggling on blue or midnight silver for color choice. Pretty much talked myself out of the white interior since I have dogs and do a lot of mountain biking/outdoors stuff where I'm likely to track in dirt etc.

Reactions: EV-CPO
How/where can you see whats on the production line? I've been using ev-cpo.com to look at inventory around the US at any given time. I'm planning to order a MYP here in the next week or so--still struggling on blue or midnight silver for color choice. Pretty much talked myself out of the white interior since I have dogs and do a lot of mountain biking/outdoors stuff where I'm likely to track in dirt etc.

I was just referring to the flurry of folks in this thread saying their orders have progressed into actual production and delivery dates.

Many of us had been waiting around for weeks and it seems we all received similar communication around the same time.

Reactions: JAM3S and bdaviskc
Yikes. Heart drop moment that your car wasn’t actually there I’m sure!
Glad it worked out. ☺️

My friend recorded the entire thing lol. I am walking around the pretty polished glistening MYP, inspecting (in a broad sense), get to the passenger window, just back a little as I see the glossy console, then look closer at the seats to realize they were black (the sun was so bright yesterday everything was reflective), and say "oh, this isn't my car" look at the sticker VIN and "yeah, definitely isn't my car haha", look around the lot real quick to see if I spot another MYP, then went inside and informed her. I certainly started making room in my mind for the possibility they sold mine to someone, it never showed, wasn't ready at all, etc.

So in about 10 min they pulled it out front. But definitely wasn't cleaned like the other one. Still had neon yellow stickers on the wheels (I drove it home like that), and like I said, much like a car that hasn't gone through PDI other than the outside plastic wrap.

I think one of my taillights has a little scuff on it, fit and finish is good overall not perfect or completely symmetric, but I'm trying not to obsess. So long as I don't have major mechanical issues or glaring visual problems I'll be ok.

Also I saw condensation in both tailights, is that "within spec" or something I should bring up? I took a bunch of pictures of everything imperfect in case I needed to upload it.

Good news is I hit the revision lottery, cause I have new headlights, console (they said first one they seen with it), and heated wheel (used it last night - evenly heated and doesn't burn your hand off - I'm pleased).

• Love
Reactions: JAM3S
Same. Congrats

Did you pick yours up yet?

I feel like some of the suspension grief is overstated. When I hear its bad, I think jarring, and its not that. You do feel every bump in the road. It reminds me of my E92 M3 in the firmest adaptive setting. I'll wait until 2k to make the final decision, but coilovers or a wheel reduction should do the trick. I will likely do the coilover as I like the 21" uberturbines more than I expected and will probably keep them on for a while. Fixing the bump stop issue will probably help absorb some of the little stuff. I also acknowledge I didn't buy Tesla's flagship car, so in a year or so I can always upgrade. For now, enjoying a taste of the future with everything else in the car.

Good news is I hit the revision lottery, cause I have new headlights, console (they said first one they seen with it), and heated wheel (used it last night - evenly heated and doesn't burn your hand off - I'm pleased).
Congrats! Glad you got all the new updates. Posting pics would be great
Need to ask how you like the acceleration? I am still waiting for mine, currently scheduled on Tuesday after a small delay...

Congrats! Glad you got all the new updates. Posting pics would be great
Need to ask how you like the acceleration? I am still waiting for mine, currently scheduled on Tuesday after a small delay...

I was giving "roller coaster launch" rides late last night (on 45% battery), everyone was having a blast. I particularly like stomping on it from a roll. The directness is lovely, and its why every performance car will be utilizing electric motors sooner than later.

Reactions: Jemblue7my
Some pictures

Attachments

• my-dealer.jpg
    my-dealer.jpg
    750.5 KB · Views: 101
  • my-headlight.jpg
    my-headlight.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 73
  • my-console1.jpg
    my-console1.jpg
    369.3 KB · Views: 76
  • my-console2.jpg
    my-console2.jpg
    374.5 KB · Views: 76
I was giving "roller coaster launch" rides late last night (on 45% battery), everyone was having a blast. I particularly like stomping on it from a roll. The directness is lovely, and its why every performance car will be utilizing electric motors sooner than later.
Thanks for share the pics! The blue color is breathtaking on MYP, especially under the sun. It will be my 4th blue color car. I can't wait for mine lol

Picked up car a few min ago, how about I was doing my walk around, and once I moved my eyes inside, I was like “old, glossy console, huh” and then noticed the seats were black lol.

they said it’s rare to deliver two blue MYP in a day and they had them mixed up.
So they did a super quick clean up and brought mine around. It’s not detailed but that’s ok since I’m having it done next week anyway.
New lights, console confirmed

Classic Tesla trying to deliver the wrong car. Happens to all of us!

Some pictures

Damn blue looks good in the sun. Congrats!

CONGRATS to everyone who received their new MY in the past week or so; I feel your excitement! For those who received the new options (heated steering wheel, headlights, console), did anyone receive the upgraded 82Kw battery pack and is that yet a thing on the latest builds? Also any additional input on the tow hitch?

I ordered my MYLR on March 1 and got a delivery window today! Interesting since I have yet to complete the financing!

Did you pick yours up yet?

I feel like some of the suspension grief is overstated. When I hear its bad, I think jarring, and its not that. You do feel every bump in the road. It reminds me of my E92 M3 in the firmest adaptive setting. I'll wait until 2k to make the final decision, but coilovers or a wheel reduction should do the trick. I will likely do the coilover as I like the 21" uberturbines more than I expected and will probably keep them on for a while. Fixing the bump stop issue will probably help absorb some of the little stuff. I also acknowledge I didn't buy Tesla's flagship car, so in a year or so I can always upgrade. For now, enjoying a taste of the future with everything else in the car.

Too funny.
I traded a ZCP E90 M3 I drove for a decade and I’d say it reminds me of a mix between the comfort and mid EDC setting. Perhaps it’s softening. I picked mine up on the 27th Feb. loving it more each day.