Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, Ordered in Aug for a 2021 but glad its a 2022. Will not be holding off my delivery, could care less about rebate if thats going to happen.

MYP MSM on White, No Tow, No FSD.
Congrats! Hope yours is the first in a run of August order 2022 MSM MYP. I'm still in the refresh every time I have a chance phase.

Reactions: Wingwinghello
Congrats! Hope yours is the first in a run of August order 2022 MSM MYP. I'm still in the refresh every time I have a chance phase.
Oh that "refresh phase" gets old. I never really stopped checking, but I've accepted the fact that this isn't going to happen early, and may or may not happen in the time slot they say it will. OD 9/18 - MYP - no tow. North Florida, No VIN - EDD 11/08-12-6 - SIGH -

Oh that "refresh phase" gets old. I never really stopped checking, but I've accepted the fact that this isn't going to happen early, and may or may not happen in the time slot they say it will. OD 9/18 - MYP - no tow. North Florida, No VIN - EDD 11/08-12-6 - SIGH -
My OD was over a month earlier and my delivery window is a day later on both ends 🤣... 😭

Oh well, better chance of 2022 models?

Reactions: Phreddieruxpin
Understood! I just want the damn car at this point! 2022 or 2021! Did Tesla give you any information as to why you are so delayed? Seems like a hell of a long wait. What state are you in?
Nope, they just keep pushing my date back. I'm in California, and I got down to a 2 day window at the end of the quarter, but nothing after that. Just had EDD pushed back a few more times.

You have an Aug order date and still don’t even have VIN? That’s crazy ...
bo-katan-this-is-the-way.gif

😢🥺😭

• Funny
Reactions: Phreddieruxpin