Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I emailed my rep to release my vin this morning. I haven’t heard back. It’s a white/white with hitch. I really couldn’t see taking delivery of a 21 and possibly losing out on the tax credit too. I’ll take my order off hold Jan 1st. This wait is going to kill me!

OD 9/6..MYP Black/Black no tow/FSD..Marina Del Ray pick-up...EDD changes 2nd day into every EDD window...currently pushed now to 11/8-12/8...at one point I had an EDD of 9/28-9/30 during EOQ. No VIN..SA gives me the same BS...no Black MYP are being built that we can match you to...should be in a few weeks.

My main reason for pulling trigger was because I was told by SA 3-4 weeks when I ordered on 9/6. I'll keep waiting, enjoy the vehicle when I get it because it is an awesome piece of technology, but I don't/won't hold the Tesla customer communication or service (from previous M3P vehicle) in high regard. I would also say most Tesla SA's are worthless...they should just keep everything AI via text/email. I really think Tesla and Elon don't give AF about the customer experience.

OD 9/6..MYP Black/Black no tow/FSD..Marina Del Ray pick-up...EDD changes 2nd day into every EDD window...currently pushed now to 11/8-12/8...at one point I had an EDD of 9/28-9/30 during EOQ. No VIN..SA gives me the same BS...no Black MYP are being built that we can match you to...should be in a few weeks.

My main reason for pulling trigger was because I was told by SA 3-4 weeks when I ordered on 9/6. I'll keep waiting, enjoy the vehicle when I get it because it is an awesome piece of technology, but I don't/won't hold the Tesla customer communication or service (from previous M3P vehicle) in high regard. I would also say most Tesla SA's are worthless...they should just keep everything AI via text/email. I really think Tesla and Elon don't give AF about the customer experience.
You aren’t the only one.

Reactions: Jbapckfan
this sucks along side this rona crap, we been sick for a whole week now.
Yikes. It ain't no joke for sure, June 2020, some of my neighbors went out for dinner to "celebrate" the "end" of lockdown. ... 3 were dead from the virus within 2 weeks ... apparently the chef was sick and reported to work any way. Take care of yourself first, these Tesla's ain't going anywhere. ...

... Well ... I mean ... you know what I mean. Just get better soon.