Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my VIN, does it sound like a recent build?

7SAYGDEF8NF336XXX

Like others, don’t really care for a car that is someone’s seconds.

But excited! My EDD was pushed to JAN to FEB recently but now with delivery date of 28 DEC.

My friend and I both have a 336 (in CA) and it’s a December build. I got mine 12/10, his last week (he had tow package).

Most likely not a reject but time for transport to you. Will come with Michelins.

Originally scheduled to take delivery December 26th. Just called and moved it up to the 23rd as my car is arriving sooner than expected. Best Christmas present I've had so far.

Updated timeline:

Configuration: MYP, Blue/White, No tow
Pickup: Tesla @ West Town Mall in Knoxville, TN
Original OD: 10/31
Placed on hold until 11/19
EDD 1: 1/29-2/28
EDD 2: 12/5-12/31
EDD 3: 12/19-12/31
VIN : 12/7
Final EDD: 12/23-12/27
Scheduled Delivery: 12/26 ->12/23

VIN sequence: 337XXX

Reactions: Luka816
I was contacted by my SA (i think?) and was told car is arriving on 12/25 and I can pick it up on 12/27. I asked if they can hold it until 1/3 when I'm back from vacation and they told me they can not and that they would have to put it on hold. Debating on my next move...

BTW... can anyone give me a DCU referral?

I was contacted by my SA (i think?) and was told car is arriving on 12/25 and I can pick it up on 12/27. I asked if they can hold it until 1/3 when I'm back from vacation and they told me they can not and that they would have to put it on hold. Debating on my next move...

BTW... can anyone give me a DCU referral?
Ya I can try. Send me your full name and email.. do a private msg.

My friend and I both have a 336 (in CA) and it’s a December build. I got mine 12/10, his last week (he had tow package).

Most likely not a reject but time for transport to you. Will come with Michelins.
Awesome, just called corporate and advisor said birthday is 12/12/21. Built and en route shipping so definitely not a reject car.

Guess I’ll have an extra set of Michelins for my car, ordered back in early NOV before the new changes were made, and when they were easily available.

Getting excited!