Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Colorado
OD: 11/7
EDD: was like 6-7 different date ranges in December for a while. Then it slipped to 1/5-2/2.

It's interesting to me that people put on hold and that have recently taken their holds off are being put back in line where they would have been initially instead of at the back of the line.
It probably comes down to money, if you had a hold at a lower price they probably want to get those out ASAP.

Took hold off Jan 2. I was getting VINs within a day at the end of Dec and couldn’t pick up until after the holidays so I didn’t want to mess with anything before January. I had visions of releasing 12/30 at night and waking up to a VIN and a text telling me to pickup by 12/31 noon. :p

• Funny
Reactions: mmatlock
Shifted to a more reasonable February 13 - March 13 as of this morning.

Anyone know if the existing inventory system marks units that were demo? There was an exact match for my spec that was available for a minute or two last night and vanished, and the chat agent told me it wasn't damaged, but my SA says it was probably demo. Could have sworn that was marked clearly on the inventory page but maybe I'm mistaken.

Shifted to a more reasonable February 13 - March 13 as of this morning.

Anyone know if the existing inventory system marks units that were demo? There was an exact match for my spec that was available for a minute or two last night and vanished, and the chat agent told me it wasn't damaged, but my SA says it was probably demo. Could have sworn that was marked clearly on the inventory page but maybe I'm mistaken.
The Discord inventory checker lets you know if it’s a demo, not sure of the others.

Reactions: Heintzer
The problem is really your expectation vs reality. What is the source of your information that allowed you to reach the following conclusion:

"When I ordered this car, it will be an Austin produced, dual mega cast, Ryzen equipped, with 4680 battery technology vehicle".

?
I don't but I can postpone until I get what I want. I didn't order the car when when was $8k less. If if I pay the latest price,I would like to have the latest techonology. I just got off the phone with the Tesla rep. He confirmed that the MYP associated with my VIN has exactly the same configuration as the car produced in the past two years ( Intel Atom, etc). I would take delivery if the car came at least with Ryzen. It doesn't make much of a difference now but in 3-5 years from now, that intel Atom will be a nightmare with newer software.