Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My guess your car will arrive early. You can ask your SA to text you when it's there and sometimes they will deliver before you scheduled delivery. My car was supposed to land on the 9th and it came in on the 7th so I get my delivery 3 days earlier than the original 12th delivery.

I will update you with all the rumored changes or lack of them this afternoon.
Ok I am back, Build 1/22, no AMD or Li Battery, Brakes are Red, Tires are Michelin A/S, Has Spoiler (rumor was the ran out of them at the Factory delivery person was surprised to see the December Builds in lot did not have them), Seats are new more form fitting, cameras better too, Panel Gaps look really good, build quality a 100 percent better than my 2020 YLR. Ask mores questions if I missed anything. Will post pictures later.

Ok I am back, Build 1/22, no AMD or Li Battery, Brakes are Red, Tires are Michelin A/S, Has Spoiler (rumor was the ran out of them at the Factory delivery person was surprised to see the December Builds in lot did not have them), Seats are new more form fitting, cameras better too, Panel Gaps look really good, build quality a 100 percent better than my 2020 YLR. Ask mores questions if I missed anything. Will post pictures later.
Congratulations on the new delivery! Did your build have rear dual glazed windows?

Last edited:
Big Congrats!!! Looking forward to the pictures 😃

Btw, the build date is 1/2 or 12/22? Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: CaliX
OD MYLR - 11/23
EDD - October 2022
MYLR order cancelled 12/21
———
MYP | White ext | Black int | No FSD | No Tow Hitch
OD - 12/21

EDD(s):
February 2022
February 14 - March 14 (updated on 12/23)
Man...congrats to everyone getting their VINs and deliveries! Even though I would love to take delivery of our MYP as soon as possible, I also don't mind waiting until early March to see if that enough time to get some of these improvements on my build. Nevertheless, quick update on my end. Still no change to my EDD window since 12/23.

MYP | White ext | Black int | No FSD | No Tow Hitch
Location - Planning to pick up in Stockton

OD - 12/21
Profile Completed - 12/21

EDD(s):
February 2022
February 14 - March 14 (updated on 12/23)
February 14 - March 14 (updated on 1/9)

@Budshark here are the photo’s I said I would post. The build quality is 100% better than my 2020 Y. There is also an extra nozzle on the wipers now so you see more of it sticking up. Again camera are way better too And tires are better.

Attachments

• 056ADCE8-91F4-44DD-9A8A-156554BE3621.jpeg
    056ADCE8-91F4-44DD-9A8A-156554BE3621.jpeg
    918.1 KB · Views: 96
  • EA11557B-F905-41C0-8F5A-7D28DFBAA9BD.jpeg
    EA11557B-F905-41C0-8F5A-7D28DFBAA9BD.jpeg
    976 KB · Views: 72
  • 2FA9AC25-DFB1-4450-93D6-E22CE4D00364.jpeg
    2FA9AC25-DFB1-4450-93D6-E22CE4D00364.jpeg
    626 KB · Views: 77
@Budshark here are the photo’s I said I would post. The build quality is 100% better than my 2020 Y. There is also an extra nozzle on the wipers now so you see more of it sticking up. Again camera are way better too And tires are better.
Beautiful! Interesting we got the wiper update but not the chip.

Is the camera housing different for the front or can you tell? I had a 2019 Model 3. So you are saying the cameras are higher quality now?

Beautiful! Interesting we got the wiper update but not the chip.

Is the camera housing different for the front or can you tell? I had a 2019 Model 3. So you are saying the cameras are higher quality now?
You never know with Tesla you may have the chip and I didn’t get it. The system with the Atom is plenty responsive and will be good for several years to come. Best to you and post pictures of your MYP can’t wait to see.