Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice configuration! Great taste friend.

Absolutely. Same back. It’s for the wife. She has great taste. Well, at least of the inanimate. :)

My Plaid is MSM + White + CF. I think both will be outstanding. Hers will get Xpel Ultimate PPF head-to-toe and mine, Stealth. She absolutely loves red so goal there is to simply make it pop. Me, I just want something a tad different and I think the Stealth will do that just fine.

Reactions: Jgav and Cyberspeed
OD: 6 Nov, MYP Grey 5-seat no tow
BBB Hold: Mid Nov (3 Jan)
Hold Removed: 20 Dec
Vin assigned: 20 Dec
Delivery: 21-25 Dec
Vin released, rehold: 20 Dec (3 Jan)
Hold auto-removed 30 Dec
30 Dec - 2 Jan: TBD EDD
3 Jan: EDD 5 March - 31 March
7 Jan: EDD 28 Jan - 25 Feb

Was honestly expecting some movement on EDD today given forum activity. Surprised there wasn't any!

Received this text today: "Congrats! Tesla plans to build your car this quarter. We want to make sure if built, you are willing and able to accept delivery. Please respond with a YES and I will follow up on your account. If PAUSE, I will check to see if you are eligible. Please let me know."

Replied yes, nothing further as of yet! EDD still 1/30-2/27.

Edit: text back from my SA saying thanks & they're now waiting on the factory to assign a VIN/be built.
The wording on this is strange to me... If your EDD is in the quarter, wouldn't you expect it to be built this quarter? Just seems weird to be like "Congrats! We're going to follow through on what we said!" Either way, I'm jealous you've heard something! I also have a MSM/White with an EDD about a week after you on both ends

The wording on this is strange to me... If your EDD is in the quarter, wouldn't you expect it to be built this quarter? Just seems weird to be like "Congrats! We're going to follow through on what we said!" Either way, I'm jealous you've heard something! I also have a MSM/White with an EDD about a week after you on both ends
I guess, if nothing else, it goes to show how unreliable Tesla's EDDs are - at least until you have a VIN.

I wonder if they're actually rolling most of them out or what. It seems like there's a good few of us waiting for MYPs from that location with constantly receding EDDs.
Some of them were Dec builds most with no spoilers so maybe they on hold for people or they are holding them to put spoilers on them but I was surprised to see more than a dozen MYP's.