Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How was the pick up at Burbank? Smooth? My order date was 10/18 and was had edd for 12/25-12/31 , pushed to first week of jan and now 1/17-2/14….

Was really hoping the spoiler issue wasnt true but saw your comment in previous post about most of the MYP’s at Burbank didnt have them😩.
Burbank was great due to COVID it's now in a parking garage near by with minimal human contact. Cars were very clean I only have 3 very minor issues (no panel gaps or paint issues) with my MYP they are sending mobile to fix.

I am sorry but almost all the MYP's were missing the spoiler. He said when they get them in they will notify people and send mobile out to install.

So here is what happened, I am watching discord and I ordered a car on Sunday. By mistake in a hurry on my phone I clicked the wrong link and ordered and black/white MYP. My wife was like hell no. So I called Renton in WA on Monday to cancel the order. The dude was shocked, he was like dude do you really want to do this. Im like....... yeah I will take my chances. Burned 250 bucks. I asked him if I can transfer the fee if I get another and he said no. Anyways today finally after watching all day long a silver/black comes up. Rules from wife white, silver and red with black is an order. And I got it. Man ive never ordered anything so quickly lol. It came with tow as well so that is awesome. 1000 extra to get it from San Diego to Seattle.