Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulation! Do you have a pic of the A pillar misalignment, curious to see if I would spot these type of issues when I pick mine up.
Got a call this morning (1/20) that our MYP came early! So 2-hrs later we were picking ours up. Only a couple minor issues: driver side A-pillar misaligned with fender (fixed on spot in service) and rear seat driver side won't fold down (service apptmt scheduled). Overall I was very pleased and took some pics for the TMC family...

Reactions: beachbum
Congratulation! Do you have a pic of the A pillar misalignment, curious to see if I would spot these type of issues when I pick mine up.

Yes

Attachments

• 6C00EE19-52DD-40A9-BE5F-C5AA31D9FFB7.jpeg
    6C00EE19-52DD-40A9-BE5F-C5AA31D9FFB7.jpeg
    200.4 KB · Views: 91
Seems like all the white orders are getting pushed back. Most likely all the hold orders being released and being put in line ahead of us.
Or the fact Tesla does batch production and just finished a batch of whites (365xxx serials had a large number of MYP whites) and based on yields and line performances they would then readjust EDDs following this batch.

OD 11/12
White/Black
Located in NC
EDD 1/23 - 2/3
Delivery was just scheduled for 1/29 in Charlotte.
VIN 358XXX
Decided to ask build date and SA said 1/11/22. I wouldn’t think it would take 18 days to transport the car to NC. I’ve asked the SA about the history of the car and they haven’t responded yet. Thoughts?

Got a call this morning (1/20) that our MYP came early! So 2-hrs later we were picking ours up. Only a couple minor issues: driver side A-pillar misaligned with fender (fixed on spot in service) and rear seat driver side won't fold down (service apptmt scheduled). Overall I was very pleased and took some pics for the TMC family...
Congrats! Looks sharp except the a-pillar/front quarter. Glad they fixed.

Reactions: beachbum
OD 11/12
White/Black
Located in NC
EDD 1/23 - 2/3
Delivery was just scheduled for 1/29 in Charlotte.
VIN 358XXX
Decided to ask build date and SA said 1/11/22. I wouldn’t think it would take 18 days to transport the car to NC. I’ve asked the SA about the history of the car and they haven’t responded yet. Thoughts?
Tesla like everyone else is having issues with logistics and drivers. The car likely sat in a lot for a couple days and then is in transport. Usually not a direct path either and depending on route in the winter they may go south to avoid weather adding a day or two.

Seems reasonable to me. It could also be a “release” from someone else but that doesn’t mean it’s bad quality. They could hold for a personal reason or waiting on Austin or who knows. Small chance it was “rejected”. If it was me I’d inspect the car and not worry about the rest.

It's very odd to me that a lot of November orders have EDD window starts of mid February, while new orders are getting EDDs only 2-3 weeks further out. Not sure if that means anything or it's just a result of being at the beginning of a quarter.
There are so many factors, many which we may never know but from all the M3 (former M3P order holder here) and MY posts I have run across regarding order deliveries I feel like the central US region tends to see deliveries in the middle of the quarter with some outliers being cancelled orders and such. That being said, who really knows...

Tesla like everyone else is having issues with logistics and drivers. The car likely sat in a lot for a couple days and then is in transport. Usually not a direct path either and depending on route in the winter they may go south to avoid weather adding a day or two.

Seems reasonable to me. It could also be a “release” from someone else but that doesn’t mean it’s bad quality. They could hold for a personal reason or waiting on Austin or who knows. Small chance it was “rejected”. If it was me I’d inspect the car and not worry about the rest.
Thanks for the peace of mind. I would have never asked the build date if it wasn’t for this forum. My wife thinks I’m going crazy. Haha

• Funny
Reactions: Budshark and pd22
It's very odd to me that a lot of November orders have EDD window starts of mid February, while new orders are getting EDDs only 2-3 weeks further out. Not sure if that means anything or it's just a result of being at the beginning of a quarter.
Yeah wondering the exact same thing. January orders show edd much ahead of some in Dec Nov.

I asked Tesla if someone rejects a VIN, are they put back in line or just till
Next config available. They said they are NOT put back in line but everything I’m seeing sure feels like that.