Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery today!
Car built 01/24
368xx
AMD, Michelin, 12v Battery, front mud flaps and rear PPF (cuz Alaska)

This is our 3rd Tesla, 3LRAWD>MYLR>MYP
Great build quality and much improved over our previous Y. Good luck to everyone waiting and taking delivery soon. It’s worth the wait!
Also has heated wipers after updating.

Attachments

• 77287C6C-46DA-4C1C-AE04-AFA373B08424.jpeg
    77287C6C-46DA-4C1C-AE04-AFA373B08424.jpeg
    763.8 KB · Views: 82
Just got my VIN last night. My OD was 01/29 so 17 days ago. I'm in PA - MYP MSM/white interior. No FSD, no tow hook.

My VIN is NF382xxx, My SA hasn't gotten back to me to verify that it has the A/S or any other specs. Is there a website that I can put my vin into to verify myself?
Since we are still in the middle of winter here I don't want to receive a car with summer only tires and have to purchase A/S before I even leave the service center lot.

Reactions: bsdx
I changed to pick up today as well. SA couldnt verify if its AS tire but Im hoping to get AS. Probably same as yours. My delivery day is 23rd but SA mentioned if it arrives earlier they might contact us to pick up earlier.
This was definitely a good choice to pick up. From what i understand when they deliver to your house you don’t really get a chance to go over the car and note things that may need fixing. Someone literally drops off the car and takes an Uber back to the SC. Also my delivery has been moved up every time after scheduling by a few days. My Baltimore SC says they’ve been getting tons of cars lately. I rejected a damaged car 1/31 and brought home a brand new one 2/12. Good luck!

Awesome. According to Tesla Daily it took about a month since the first sighting of cars on a trailer in Shanghai until delivery and those first deliveries were to Tesla employees. Rob Mauer is guessing that Tesla will start deliveries to the general public in April. But who knows he’s just guessing like the rest of us.