Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP, MSM, Black Interior, No Tow, No FSD
San Diego OD 11/4
Original EDD Dec 15-31 but had to placed order on hold until Jan 1st because I was out of town for holidays.
1st EDD after hold released Mar 8th-31st
Jan 5th EDD switched to Feb 15th-Mar 15th
Today EDD pushed to Feb 21st-Mar 21st

Interesting that being in San Diego and close to EDD my window is still a month range.

Someone on the phone told me that everything is the same but the chip.. so let’s see.. maybe us recent Intels will get retrofitted free of charge.. again wishful thinking but one can hope
I just don't think Tesla is that kind of company anymore. Retrofitting, for free, something that looks like a perfectly working system to them is very unlikely imo.

Reactions: The Lads and tm3dlr
I haven't been following the deliveries from east to west coast. Wondering if people are getting VINs and the similar config "batches" are going from east to west coast within a couple weeks.

I've seen a couple others with the same config as me getting VINs in other states.

Idk if it's like when I got my model 3 where everyone on the west coast was SOL until the end of the quarter regardless of configuration.

I haven't been following the deliveries from east to west coast. Wondering if people are getting VINs and the similar config "batches" are going from east to west coast within a couple weeks.

I've seen a couple others with the same config as me getting VINs in other states.

Idk if it's like when I got my model 3 where everyone on the west coast was SOL until the end of the quarter regardless of configuration.
Certainly seems to be the case. The closer you get to Fremont, the longer the delay for your order till EOQ.

Reactions: mrmtb