Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP/MSM/BlackInterior/NoTow/NoBSD
Ordered 2/1. EDD has been narrowed to 2/20 -2/26. Northern Virginia.

Just got my VIN last night.... F377 = No Bueno! Calling SA now to confirm Intel and then will be promptly releasing my VIN. I already own a Blue 2021 MYLR so I am only interested in the latest and greatest at time of delivery and Intel Atom and lead-acid battery is NOT.

I was never assigned an SA with this order so all communication I’ve had has been with Tesla’s 1-800. They told me yesterday they’d put my order on hold until Friday to avoid getting assigned the same VIN. But my account hasn’t change, it doesn’t say hold or anything it still says “February 25- March 1st”

I didn't have a SA assigned either, I simply replied to the SMS from Tesla that I received last October when I ordered. It says reply and a Tesla Advisor will get back to you.

Got mine at about 2 AM. VIN: F382 , of course the Estimated delivery is 2/18-2/22 and we are leaving on vacation today, LOL. I have them beat though as we get back late on Monday the 21st. Ha! So the 22nd it shall be.

Will be calling service center soon to see Amd or Intel.
Haha nice! I just got mine when I posted. Just submitted insurance now just waiting to schedule delivery.

Reactions: tbcboo and The Lads
I was never assigned an SA with this order so all communication I’ve had has been with Tesla’s 1-800. They told me yesterday they’d put my order on hold until Friday to avoid getting assigned the same VIN. But my account hasn’t change, it doesn’t say hold or anything it still says “February 25- March 1st”
Yes, your date will not change after releasing your VIN, until the next VIN is ready. Then you will get bumped out a few days or weeks.

Reactions: AlKreischer
I got an NF383xxx VIN this morning. Any ideas if that's likely AMD or Intel? I'm going to call the SC here in a bit, but curious if others have gotten 383 VINs yet confirmed to be one way or the other.

(For historical purposes: OD 11/15 / MYP / Blue / Black / No Tow / No FSD in Colorado)

I got an NF383xxx VIN this morning. Any ideas if that's likely AMD or Intel? I'm going to call the SC here in a bit, but curious if others have gotten 383 VINs yet confirmed to be one way or the other.

(For historical purposes: OD 11/15 / MYP / Blue / Black / No Tow / No FSD in Colorado)
I also just got VIN today with F383. I don’t have a SA as I ordered directly from the app. I’m texting the 510 notification number to see if they can help.

OD: 10/30
EDD: 2/16-2/22
Spec: MYP, MSM, No Tow, No FSD

Reactions: LucysUAP