Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I get my F379 vin Tuesday they told me intel 🤷 I’m taking what ever comes.
f378-381 all seem to have Intel's (based on this thread and others), unless maybe the very beginning of 378 or very end of 381. If you think about it, with back of the envelope scribbles, 378xxx-381xxx covers about 4000 cars. If they build 800 Y's a day, that's about a week worth if Intel chips. Best not to think about it :p

Last edited:
Reactions: backlash224
I also just got VIN today with F383. I don’t have a SA as I ordered directly from the app. I’m texting the 510 notification number to see if they can help.

OD: 10/30
EDD: 2/16-2/22
Spec: MYP, MSM, No Tow, No FSD
I got a replied from the 510 number that its has AMD and Michelin All-Season 21S tire. I assume it has the new battery too. Looking forward to the delivery!

Reactions: SWIPE
Haha nice! I just got mine when I posted. Just submitted insurance now just waiting to schedule delivery.
awesome! So great to see the early Nov OD West Coasters getting VINs. I had an EDD update this morning - shrunk by a whole 3 days, now 2/18 - 3/15. 🤦‍♂️ I'll probably soon be one of the earliest ODs still waiting without any holds along the way. As long as I get AMD I'm fine waiting...

Reactions: Cindyt and The Lads
f378-381 all seem to have Intel's (based on this thread and others), unless maybe the very beginning of 378 or very end of 381. If you think about it, with back of the envelope scribbles, 378xxx-381xxx covers about 4000 cars. If they build 800 Y's a day, that's about a week worth if Intel chips. Best not to think about it :p
F377 is Intel as well, as I just passed on one. It also had Pirelli tires, though I'm in the south, so maybe that's why.

Confirmed with service -
VIN: NF382 = built 2/15 - AMD. WOOHOO.

Lots of moveouts and changes, but still overall a better experience than buying a car the "traditional" way! The ease of the actual purchase outweighs the EDD madness. Plus we are paying less than the current selling price and still getting all the upgrades. First new car for us in 17 years!
What was your order date and build?