Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my MYP from Irvine service center. Process was really easy. Had a few scuff marks that was wiped off. A few gap issues but nothing substantial. Rear lights and trunk did not sit flush so I put a request in for mobile service. Overall a pleasant experience. Pictures of the light and trunk gaps.
Ohh. Had AMD li-ion battery and Michelin AS. Not sure about heated wipers but it’s not an issue in SoCal. So fun to drive. Crazy acceleration.

Has anyone actually seen a cancellation from this timeout? What actually happens if the order isn't cancelled but I miss the deadline?

1645327933226.png

I heard that the AMD chip actually decreases range a little....is this true? I don't see how that could be completely correlated, but maybe?
Supposedly yes, they had to adjust their advertised ranges for some overseas. In reality, I don't see it. Just look at the power consumption of one cpu vs another - it shouldn't have an appreciable impact.

Reactions: KRS1017
Graduating from this thread. Picked up MYP yesterday and just spent the day trying to not get my passenger car sick 🙃

Came with Ryzen, A/S tires, mud flaps, rear ppf.

Paint really sucked but I didn’t particularly mind blemishes since I’m getting it paint corrected before ppf. There were several unhappy customers but also accepted delivery. Tesla paint so damn delicate.

Panel gaps were all acceptable. The only thing is the rear door is slightly misaligned and isn’t flush with the trim when closed. Booked an appt hopefully something can be done.

Drove from Boston to New Hampshire and there was a freak flash snow storm that dumped and inch of snow in 30mins. Fresh A/S are slippery af but the car was such a champ.

I found that when I turn into an incline (imagine a three point turn in an exaggerated concave road) there’s a distinct click/thud/knock. On normal hilly roads it’s fine but only in this specific scenario it happens.

Trickle charging at home at 1/mph.

Good luck everyone and see you all again at the next refresh 😂

Graduating from this thread. Picked up MYP yesterday and just spent the day trying to not get my passenger car sick 🙃

Paint really sucked but I didn’t particularly mind blemishes since I’m getting it paint corrected before ppf. There were several unhappy customers but also accepted delivery. Tesla paint so damn delicate.

Panel gaps were all acceptable. The only thing is the rear door is slightly misaligned and isn’t flush with the trim when closed. Booked an appt hopefully something can be done.

Drove from Boston to New Hampshire and there was a freak flash snow storm that dumped and inch of snow in 30mins. Fresh A/S are slippery af but the car was such a champ.

I found that when I turn into an incline (imagine a three point turn in an exaggerated concave road) there’s a distinct click/thud/knock. On normal hilly roads it’s fine but only in this specific scenario it happens.

Grats! Time for that gen 3 home charger!

Reactions: OniGerry

Congrats, you stayed rear PPf? For the rear doors?