Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice!
I thought Tesla does not deliver in Texas.
How can I have my Model Y delivered, say, in San Antonio?
I called to see if they could change it, but they are only doing S and X pickups over 20 miles away. Don’t know anything else other than that. Technically, it’s still within the boundaries that they have for Texas. I’ll still get the fedex package with the papers to go to the tax office with.

Reactions: RoBoRaT
And I sort of wonder at what point in time Tesla will get pissed off at me, or realize that I am holding out for a specific variant?
There is nothing wrong to choose a car, model or version that YOU want. It's your money - your choice. No need to feel bad about it.
This is on them for not having a normal model year cycle.
I totally support Tesla business model to introduce updates throughout the year, instead of waiting for a next year like traditional automakers do. It accelerates progress, innovations.

Got a VIN - NF382!!! EDD 2/17-2/21.

You guys on the West Coast with narrowed window should be receiving VINs soon as well.

I'm calling SA later today to confirm the specs and will report back.
Just reporting back. The car arrived earlier today!

Build quality is pretty good. We only noticed a tiny tiny ding on the front bumper, and a small white piece of cloth sticking out at one border of of the glass roof - I can probably trim it myself, but I’ll try reporting it to Tesla first.

So the car came with AMD, however, the tires were Pirelli PZeros, and not A/S as my SA told me… I guess I got a half-upgrade version 😂.

Reactions: LucysUAP and bsdx
1645301229673.png

Is this a good sign?! No EDD change or anything, but received this text….I’m also not trading a car in so I’m thinking it’s just an auto text lol

Congrats on getting yours. An SA at the Kierland store told me my delivery should be around the 27th, but the start of my window was 2/16 when he told me. Noe it's 2/20. Out of curiosity what tires and heated wiper options are they speccing for us here? While it's hot here, I do like to go up to Flagstaff. I'm hoping we don't get shortchanged on that option. I don't care about the tires as I'm switching to 19" rims and tires when it arrives and selling the stock ones.
I didn’t ask about the tires or wipes but it is something we are interested in because we have a cabin in Heber that we go to when it snows. I would guess that they would give us the summer tires but that is purely speculation. I will post when we take delivery on Thursday on all the details. I know it’s so hard to wait and see.

Picked up my MYP from Irvine service center. Process was really easy. Had a few scuff marks that was wiped off. A few gap issues but nothing substantial. Rear lights and trunk did not sit flush so I put a request in for mobile service. Overall a pleasant experience. Pictures of the light and trunk gaps.

Attachments

• 72E9AD4E-913E-4505-BE25-C9D337C12E11.jpeg
    72E9AD4E-913E-4505-BE25-C9D337C12E11.jpeg
    177.4 KB · Views: 74
  • F2551674-0FF5-43BE-AE20-2DE6392429EB.jpeg
    F2551674-0FF5-43BE-AE20-2DE6392429EB.jpeg
    218 KB · Views: 73