Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nope, same config the whole time, no trade-in at any point. Recently changed payment from 3rd party finance to cash in hopes of speeding things up. When I ordered, original estimated delivery was November.

Seems that way, but the SA's have no idea what the deal is. I was shocked to not get VIN matched at end of last quarter push.
Same boat here…ordered about 2 months after you (11/24). My order kicked out to May/June delivery which makes zero sense. Wonder if there is a software glitch!

I sent a message to my SA to look into it. My next step is to ask if I can pick one up from inventory and see if they can transfer my order fee. I’m over waiting on this point.

Also thought about looking elsewhere for an EV. Mach-E seems the closest competition. But when you factor in the range of the MYP and the charging infrastructure of Tesla there really is no competition to the MYP. It isn’t even close…here’s to hoping to snag something off inventory that’s close to me.

Reactions: Stook02ss
Mine is almost identical. Slipped from 2/18-3/15 to 2/22-3/22. Txt'd my SA who was previously saying she saw a "2/23 match" who now said it looks like "3/23" which isn't even in my EDD window. 🤦‍♂️ She's been helpful along the way, but really feels like SAs are kept in the dark. She stopped replying when I asked if my slips were tied to having a trade-in.

If history stays true, the slip happens the day after you enter the EDD, so I'm expecting an update on 2/23.
I've had a "soft match" several times now, not one of them has stuck.

That is Fing insane, I still don't understand how people who ordered in September, October and November are waiting for cars while people who ordered in January are getting deliveries. It makes absolutely no sense at all.
Yeah. My sister ordered a MYP a full 2+ months after I did (late Jan '22) and she is already scheduled to get her MYP on Thursday in CT. Luck of the draw, I guess. As long as this extended wait gets me a Ryzen, I'm content.

Yeah. My sister ordered a MYP a full 2+ months after I did (late Jan '22) and she is already scheduled to get her MYP on Thursday in CT. Luck of the draw, I guess. As long as this extended wait gets me a Ryzen, I'm content.
I'm far from content. It's not luck of the draw, it is utter incompetence on Tesla's behalf. For a company to have designed a product that is as excellent as their vehicles are to absolutely SUCK at literally every other thing they do is not by accident. They just don't care to fix it as long as their are back orders.

Whatever happened to the rumored new colors for the MYP?

Any news? I was going to unhold my MYP order but if there are new colors forthcoming I may switch to those.

Whatever happened to the rumored new colors for the MYP?

Any news? I was going to unhold my MYP order but if there are new colors forthcoming I may switch to those.
If you switch colors you lose your price so IMHO it isn't worth it.

Just got a call from Tesla asking me if I had a trade in and that I could update that on my profile again. The guy congratulated me before we got off the call saying that I should be getting our MYP before March 24th lol. Of course I’m excited but also not getting any hopes up just yet
Yup, good ole Trade-in Troll strikes again. Got me last week, my EDD was 2/17-3/17. After Trade-in troll 3/7-3/31. fml. 🤦‍♂️

I decided to see what would happen if I changed my order slightly… By removing the trailer hitch. I figured that there’s a chance that that will change the inventory and perhaps get me a different Vin relatively quickly. Question is… do the MYP without a hitch sell faster? Heh.

YEAP.

Nov 5th OD here And still waiting in Dallas with a March 3-31s date. Its actually pretty irritating.

At this point im actually considering doing a hold IF I get my vin in March. I would have been Very happy with a Freemont MYP In January, but at this point Im at a crossroad. January was way to early imo to do a hold for maybe an Austin MYP...But 3 months later. Might as well wait a bit longer. Still sucks though.

YEAP.

Nov 5th OD here And still waiting in Dallas with a March 3-31s date. Its actually pretty irritating.

At this point im actually considering doing a hold IF I get my vin in March. I would have been Very happy with a Freemont MYP In January, but at this point Im at a crossroad. January was way to early imo to do a hold for maybe an Austin MYP...But 3 months later. Might as well wait a bit longer. Still sucks though.
Why's everyone want an Austin one?

Reactions: BnGrm
Why's everyone want an Austin one?
Honestly for me. First reason is I live in Texas. Think it would be cool to have a Texas made Tesla.

But other than that, I bought the MYP to get it sooner (Out the window) but its a Performance. I really want the unibody: Im assuming that it is going to be more Nimble in handling and be lighter on its feet?

Coming from A model 3, having had a Standard and a Performance. Honestly the standard drives better (handling wise) to me than the myp. So im really wanting the unibody.

Honestly for me. First reason is I live in Texas. Think it would be cool to have a Texas made Tesla.

But other than that, I bought the MYP to get it sooner (Out the window) but its a Performance. I really want the unibody: Im assuming that it is going to be more Nimble in handling and be lighter on its feet?

Coming from A model 3, having had a Standard and a Performance. Honestly the standard drives better (handling wise) to me than the myp. So im really wanting the unibody.
& here I am in austin. But don't care. Just want my car. Let's be honest we're going to keep the car a couple years and "upgrade" to whatever tesla brings to us next.

I'm sure they'll eventually bump up the mileage and I'll be right back in line to pay up again.

Woke up this morning to a delivery window of March 7-17; still no vin but it is a shorter window than before. Hoping this is a good sign I will get my vin soon? I have owned a MS 90D and MXP100D before but I purchased used from Tesla. Never had to play this waiting game before!