Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my range updated this morning to March 5 - 14. Fingers crossed.

Randomly was walking by a Tesla showroom with my wife and stopped in to show her what I ordered. Manager came by and when I told him how long I had been waiting he looked surprised. Looked up my account and said the tow package was probably causing mine to take longer. Seemed to think if I would remove that he could get me matched with a car within the week, but I'm not interested in that. I can wait and get it the way I wanted.

Got my range updated this morning to March 5 - 14. Fingers crossed.

Randomly was walking by a Tesla showroom with my wife and stopped in to show her what I ordered. Manager came by and when I told him how long I had been waiting he looked surprised. Looked up my account and said the tow package was probably causing mine to take longer. Seemed to think if I would remove that he could get me matched with a car within the week, but I'm not interested in that. I can wait and get it the way I wanted.
Yeah s/he is just guessing. The MYP I had ordered had tow and I got a vin in just a few weeks. There’s something really screwed up about Teslas process but I don’t think that’s it.

Reactions: SomeGuyInHTown