Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dallas.
OD: 11/5
EDD:3/15-3/29
MYP MSM, No Tow, No FSD, No changes.

So I went today to the Dallas service center next to love field airport. They had a lot of Tesla MYP that had recently arrived. The ship date was 2/23 from Fremont. They had tons of them. But they only had one white MYP, and it had Perelli's on it. All of the other ones had Michelin all seasons.

I actually talked to a service advisor and he told me that every single one coming to Dallas right now has a Michelin all seasons except for the white MYP's.

I also asked him about the AMD, and he said they all had MDs except for the white MYP's.

Unfortunately I don't have a Vin and I've been waiting almost 5 months. But I hope one of these will be mine. That being said I don't know what's going on with the white MYP. I don't know if those are rejects or what. But for anybody in DFW,
This is a good sign.

I also asked about the 4680, coming out of Austin. And he stated the same thing we know, that's the only ones that they've seen being built there are the Long Ranges. So he has no idea if the MYP will be coming out of Austin or staying in Fremont. Take that as you will.

I thought I could use some reconnaissance for everybody here.

41A2FEF4-DD44-4698-BF78-1F75BA8CF999.jpeg
E077FA97-7B51-4498-AD72-C8BFECECF17B.jpeg

Attachments

• 8642272C-B417-487F-BFD4-6049C0E04146.jpeg
    8642272C-B417-487F-BFD4-6049C0E04146.jpeg
    930.4 KB · Views: 112
Flawless MYP pickup experience today at Tesla Boise. Spent 30 mins in the enclosed warehouse looking it over and zero, and I mean zero issues. Gaps and paint are perfect. Car has Michelin all season tires, flaps/rear PPF, and new AMD Ryzen chip like I had hoped for. Car is amazing. Did a few 0- highly illegal pulls and the acceleration is beyond crazy. Ceramic coat comes tomorrow.

FAEF701C-B81D-4842-B667-8326849FE09F.jpeg
9FD97E2A-4DD6-4ACB-A6E9-31FB835D46C1.jpeg
E066A631-C919-458E-9052-27FECAD9ED29.jpeg
5E30DECB-B138-468D-9CA0-9DA46A739F06.jpeg

Dallas.

So I went today to the Dallas service center next to love field airport. They had a lot of Tesla MYP that had recently arrived. The ship date was 2/23 from Fremont. They had tons of them. But they only had one white MYP, and it had Perelli's on it. All of the other ones had Michelin all seasons.

I actually talked to a service advisor and he told me that every single one coming to Dallas right now has a Michelin all seasons except for the white MYP's.

I also asked him about the AMD, and he said they all had MDs except for the white MYP's.

Unfortunately I don't have a Vin and I've been waiting almost 5 months. But I hope one of these will be mine. That being said I don't know what's going on with the white MYP. I don't know if those are rejects or what. But for anybody in DFW,
This is a good sign.

I also asked about the 4680, coming out of Austin. And he stated the same thing we know, that's the only ones that they've seen being built there are the Long Ranges. So he has no idea if the MYP will be coming out of Austin or staying in Fremont. Take that as you will.

View attachment 777209View attachment 777210
Every time I see a black one, I keep getting so excited for mine! Can’t wait. Looks so good!

Flawless MYP pickup experience today at Tesla Boise. Spent 30 mins in the enclosed warehouse looking it over and zero, and I mean zero issues. Gaps and paint are perfect. Car has Michelin all season tires, flaps/rear PPF, and new AMD Ryzen chip like I had hoped for. Car is amazing. Did a few 0- highly illegal pulls and the acceleration is beyond crazy. Ceramic coat comes tomorrow.

View attachment 777216View attachment 777217View attachment 777218View attachment 777219
What brand floor mats are those?
They look like they fit well!

Dallas.

This is a good sign.

View attachment 777209View attachment 777210
Sounds like the SA does not know what he is talking about. Have you seen the Youtube videos of the freshly built Model Ys outside the Austin factory? There are clearly Performance models in there.

Sounds like the SA does not know what he is talking about. Have you seen the Youtube videos of the freshly built Model Ys outside the Austin factory? There are clearly Performance models in there.
I think he meant what was parked outside in the freshly paved parking lot or what was covered. I also didn't want to press the poor guy too much. He was being super nice answering my questions, being that I pretty much attacked him.

Thats on me, I wasn't being overly detailed with my explanation above. My wife is incredibly tired of me talking about this forum and the MYP we have on delivery. I was sitting down at an early dinner....when I wrote that.

Reactions: el_tlatoani
My home delivery is set for Wednesday. I've been curious about how this will go, and am a little worried about having the time to do my checklist prior to accepting delivery. Reading around here and talking to SA, it's always been said to me that I will have all the time I need, but today I got this email from Tesla (emphasis mine):

--

This is the delivery operations team here at Houston-North Delivery Center. We’re excited to see your delivery date is coming soon, congratulations!

On your delivery date you can expect a Tesla representative to contact you, either before or within your 2-hour window, to provide a more refined delivery time. They will drive your Tesla directly to your designated delivery address. Once they arrive, they will assist you in taking delivery, ensure your Tesla app syncs appropriately, and answer any questions you may have at that time.

Please note this process will be brief as they need to return for their next delivery appointment.

We highly recommend watching our helpful Tesla videos or attending our virtual classes found here: Get to Know Your Tesla. If you have a trade in, please ensure it safe to operate, and fueled enough for return to the delivery center.

We're looking forward to your delivery appointment, welcome to the Tesla family, we'll see you very soon!

--

Could just be what they have to say to get ppl to let the driver leave, but I definitely don't want to accept it without fully checking it over. Anyone had a recent home delivery? Wonder if it's still the same as always...? Will report back either way.

Reactions: ALSET1680
My home delivery is set for Wednesday. I've been curious about how this will go, and am a little worried about having the time to do my checklist prior to accepting delivery. Reading around here and talking to SA, it's always been said to me that I will have all the time I need, but today I got this email from Tesla (emphasis mine):

--

This is the delivery operations team here at Houston-North Delivery Center. We’re excited to see your delivery date is coming soon, congratulations!

On your delivery date you can expect a Tesla representative to contact you, either before or within your 2-hour window, to provide a more refined delivery time. They will drive your Tesla directly to your designated delivery address. Once they arrive, they will assist you in taking delivery, ensure your Tesla app syncs appropriately, and answer any questions you may have at that time.

Please note this process will be brief as they need to return for their next delivery appointment.

We highly recommend watching our helpful Tesla videos or attending our virtual classes found here: Get to Know Your Tesla. If you have a trade in, please ensure it safe to operate, and fueled enough for return to the delivery center.

We're looking forward to your delivery appointment, welcome to the Tesla family, we'll see you very soon!

--

Could just be what they have to say to get ppl to let the driver leave, but I definitely don't want to accept it without fully checking it over. Anyone had a recent home delivery? Wonder if it's still the same as always...? Will report back either way.
What time is your appointment?

--

--

That seems like much more of a planned delivery than mine. I got a text saying they're on their way and one saying it's been dropped off. That's it. When I got home I couldn't even accept delivery and had to call the delivery center to have them push something through to even have it unlocked.

Ordered yesterday (3/5/22) when the site listed “April” as EDD.

White/black. No FSD or tow hitch.

My app lists May 10 - June 7 as my delivery window in Memphis. I know enough not to place too much stock in those dates. But really hoping I can get the pickup closer to New Orleans, like Pearl, MS.

Ordered yesterday (3/5/22) when the site listed “April” as EDD.

White/black. No FSD or tow hitch.

My app lists May 10 - June 7 as my delivery window in Memphis. I know enough not to place too much stock in those dates. But really hoping I can get the pickup closer to New Orleans, like Pearl, MS.
You can change the delivery location, call and ask Pearl MS Tesla, 7695726291: Option 1: Vehicles; Option 1: Delivery

Reactions: squirk