Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep, I’m in the same boat with my Model 3 I’m trying to trade in. I’ll keep it if I don’t get one with my Y Performance.
I mean, WTH??? First he takes away the radar from all models, then he takes one speaker away, now he takes away the included charger that I use every day??? What's next, KWH from the main battery??? oh wait, now they are going to offer the MY Standard range with 279 miles for $60000!!!!

Not completely true. All those who upgraded from MYLR to MYP before 3/31 were lucky to get their cars within a week due to EOQ push. All those who upgraded to MYP beginning April are seeing EDDs in July-Aug. May fall in Q2 EOQ push 🤷‍♂️
Not true!

I changed my order from MYLR to Performance on April 10th.
VIN assigned less than 24 hours later.
Delivery scheduled for this coming Saturday April 23rd.

My original order was Oct 1st, MYLR, White, Black Interior, Induction wheels, No Tow, No FSD.

Not true!

I changed my order from MYLR to Performance on April 10th.
VIN assigned less than 24 hours later.
Delivery scheduled for this coming Saturday April 23rd.

My original order was Oct 1st, MYLR, White, Black Interior, Induction wheels, No Tow, No FSD.
Well, I know where my car went now, lol. Does anyone even own LRs anymore? 95% of the purchases have to be Perfs at this point. Kind of amusing.

They orders and delivery’s are all over the place. Adding FSD or a higher price order will move you up higher. But they also need to have a vehicle at your same build trim and spec available. I believe. Then it’s your location. West coast obviously gets the vehicles quicker. Due to less of a distance for transport.

Reactions: advocate8