Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just heard from my SA about the mobile connector! He also said that at this point my EDD appears to be accurate for before EOQ delivery.
1F8A912E-5294-4318-B194-FA55EDB7BFE0.png

I think "Recalibration" is a word well thought of. It's positive, proactive and reactive at the same time, it doesn't leave any room for misunderstanding and at the same time it means nothing. Those SAs are well trained in semantics and we are all going to die of rumors, hope and clicks on the Tesla App icon.
Meanwhile I see 3 out of 4 neighbors in my cul de sac with their MX, MYLR and Etron (actually this one has a Q5 loaner since Jan 22) and I can't wait for my MYP!!!!!

Reactions: AudreyHTX1
Is the resale value of the performance that much more than the LR relative to the increased price?
I dont know if it will cover all the $3k. ... so much variability and volatility with used Tesla prices (and used cars generally) these days. And Im sure the gap narrows as you move into higher-mileage, older vehicles.
But I felt like I got at least that out of my M3P vs non-P, and it def made the car more desirable. Also the gap between MYP and MYLR is you order right now is a lot more than that. Point being, resale would be higher and it doesn’t take a lot higher to cover much of, all or, or more than a $3k gap.

Can someone convince me to switch to MYP from LR lol.

I'm already upgrading to the 20" wheels so it seems like a small to medium sized jump for an extra $3k for MYP. I'm worried about reduced range, increased insurance cost, and tire replacement costs :/
Buying an MYP over an LR is a no-brainer imo.. It looks better, performs better, and the range is reduced by what..20 miles? That's not real-world driving btw, nor will you likely ever get your battery to where you have 20 miles remaining (or about 8%). Most MYP's are also delivered with Michelin all-season tires, which have much better longevity over Pirellis.

Picked it up yesterday. Has all the goodies. Even a charger. Build quality is excellent all around. Gaps are consistent. Spot on passenger seat looks like someone ram across it with something sharp. Said they all ready ordered the seat and will come to me to install when it comes in. Hold strong peeps! Your day will come.

View attachment 795639

Awesome. Finally seeing someone in Indiana getting one.

What was your order date?