Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At this point, the SAs that we talk to dont have any information
I have to agree. I have not bothered to contact anyone at Tesla for a month. Waste of time. They just make stuff up. I expect I have another six months of waiting at least. But I bought a ticket for this ride and I am not getting off. After all, what am I supposed to do with all these accessories I bought for a couple grand expecting delivery in March? It's all just total chaos, entertaining as it is.... it's funny to watch everyone compare EDDs. Just comparing current fantasies. Check your horriscope. It will be more accurate. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I was told the MYP comes with pedal covers. Don’t know if that’s what you got exactly
Yes. I sent them back to Amazon. Once I upgraded to the MYP. I was going to keep them because they were black accent. Instead of the chrome pedals from tesla. Thanks. I didn’t see that. I will take it of my notes list. 😆

• Funny
Reactions: robeeen
sorry, im hoping to bump some of you after switching to MYP from LR a couple days ago. OD 12/6

lol did it seem like i was an ass? apologies for that. it was just playful banter but really no need to be so sensitive about it
I took it as playful banter, and thought it was pretty funny.
Yes, it seems like you’re gaslighting. Not productive nor funny, but maybe it’s just me.
I think you might just be tired of waiting. Here's to all of us getting our cars way before the current EDD [me first though].

Looks like our orders are almost identical, although I ordered a day after you, and with black interior and tow hitch. Otherwise, everything is the same, including the EDD (and how they were changing overtime). And we are both in San Diego.

Ordered on the same day as you, and also in San Diego. MYP Red/Black, 5 seats, No FSD, originally ordered without Tow, but just asked my SA to add it (can't imagine it would have too much of an effect on the EDD).

Make sure you guys let us know when you get your VINs (or more precise EDD). Definitely curious to know how close our dates will be to each other. At this point, I am betting we will be left until the EOQ push.

Will do, there's another one of us too, TLord82 :)

@robeeen @chungachguk
Interesting conversation I just had with a SA just now. I was asking when I should anticipate delivery and she started saying that they are focusing on other areas at the moment and California will see most of its delivery during the end of quarter push in June/July. I immediately said what?!!! I told her that when I ordered it said that it is expected to arrive in April. She immediately changed her information and said that I should expect it in April/May.

At this point, the SAs that we talk to dont have any information and everything is as clear as mud, lol.

Makes sense, that's exactly what I've been seeing happen too. CA got the love in March... so now it's their turn. Hope we get ours before June though! My EDD changed 4/13 :(

Reactions: tlord82
@robeeen @chungachguk
Interesting conversation I just had with a SA just now. I was asking when I should anticipate delivery and she started saying that they are focusing on other areas at the moment and California will see most of its delivery during the end of quarter push in June/July. I immediately said what?!!! I told her that when I ordered it said that it is expected to arrive in April. She immediately changed her information and said that I should expect it in April/May.

At this point, the SAs that we talk to dont have any information and everything is as clear as mud, lol.
Interestingly, I had a slightly similar conversation, however I'm in Colorado. Let's take this with a grain of salt. I only told the SA my current EDD window and he didn't look up any of my information (assuming they can do that). I was told that I should expect delivery at EOQ. When I pressed as to why, he said because my EDD also fell into the June timeframe. I've questioned posting this as I feel it's not based of good information. Either way I'm adding it the TMCphere.

Posting this for my sanity I think my date is changing everyday 😀 I expect an sa to tell
Me we did not say what year this would be.

Attachments

• 649AF9AF-E6F5-45CA-BC77-5B2D5A34A017.jpeg
    649AF9AF-E6F5-45CA-BC77-5B2D5A34A017.jpeg
    298.9 KB · Views: 93
Stopped by my local showroom in Manhasset today. I chatt3d with the sales reps for a few and basically they do not know much. One had all the information about orders prior to the 14th that are still getting the mobile charger and both said that my early March order is great and since my EDD is 5/8-6/5 I should be getting a text with the VIN very soon so I can finalize the delivery process.

They had one MYLR on the floor and an S Plaid. Super happy with the decision to order the MYP but I sat inside the S and played around a bit and I can really see one in my future! Lol!

Reactions: MYPDBM and RC81
Stopped by my local showroom in Manhasset today. I chatt3d with the sales reps for a few and basically they do not know much. One had all the information about orders prior to the 14th that are still getting the mobile charger and both said that my early March order is great and since my EDD is 5/8-6/5 I should be getting a text with the VIN very soon so I can finalize the delivery process.

They had one MYLR on the floor and an S Plaid. Super happy with the decision to order the MYP but I sat inside the S and played around a bit and I can really see one in my future! Lol!
I ordered out of Manhasset too! Weird my dates are 5/21 - 6/25 when OD slightly earlier 2/26 and w/FSD

Reactions: Kouzman
I ordered out of Manhasset too! Weird my dates are 5/21 - 6/25 when OD slightly earlier 2/26 and w/FSD
I was at Manhasset yesterday and spoke to SA Charlie. My OD was 3/2 and my EDD is 5/22-6/26 MYP. Charlie told me to expect the car probably the last week in May or the first week in June.
They had nothing on the floor and outside a YLR MSM to take for a ride also a M3 white.

Reactions: RC81
I actually ordered online on 3/5 but Americana is a go to place for shopping and food. I live in Queens and Suffolk.

No FSD or tow hitch for me. Just black/black MYP. Not convinced yet to spend another 12k for a featur we that is not fully functional yet. I can still buy the FSD subscription to test it out in the future.

Interesting all of us East Coast/Southerns have a similar window. My EDD is May 7th-June 3rd. OD: 2/8. Hold place 2-weeks later and released 3/22. My order was April but 2 days into my delivery window it flipped to May-June. They even texted me and asked if I had a trade in. I don’t. Got me all jazzed up…welcome to the Tesla delivery window game. Hopefully this one narrows down soon

I was at Manhasset yesterday and spoke to SA Charlie. My OD was 3/2 and my EDD is 5/22-6/26 MYP. Charlie told me to expect the car probably the last week in May or the first week in June.
They had nothing on the floor and outside a YLR MSM to take for a ride also a M3 white.
Most of us on the east coast now have a similar window as you. Something tells me if it slips into June we’ll be lost in the sauce again as they rush deliveries to SoCal for the EOQ push

ill never understand them pushing people who swap from LR to P ahead of P original orders. just doesnt make sense, should be sent to the back of the line like all other changes have the ability to do so.

It might have a lot to do with the OD price. With today's inflation the longer Tesla waits to fulfill old orders the more they lose. They really want to fill old orders but they also want to maximize profits by using limited resources to build the highest profit margin vehicles like the MYP.

Last edited:
Has anyone had any issues changing the color for their reservation? I originally ordered white on white back in the middle of Feb. But have been leaning towards going black with the white interior, I just don't want to add to the wait. Just interested to hear if anybody had a similar dilemma.
I changed mine from white with black interior to black/black. Only price increase was for paint and dates stayed the same..... but who knows if i would have gotten it sooner if I had kept it white.