Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I fear he will question why I will not have a front license plate :D
Also that corvette C8 is beyond cool. I commuted 3 years on my white C7 (before kids) and I miss every bit of "HER".
I only used a Corvette in my story because my cousin has one. I can’t wait until I can race him. 😆

Reactions: AlbertVanK
Very close to moving on to something else, talk me off the ledge peeps! My EDD is 5/8-6/5 but I'm almost certain that is getting pushed at this point with no VIN yet.
Not to sound egotistic or snooty, but when you see non-MYP's out on the road, especially the "base model MYLR" (19", white, black interior) I can't help but feel more proud "yea mine is MYP :cool:" LOL

Hope that helps! :p😅

I hate to say it because I also have an early May EDD, but anyone in that window without a VIN right now is 99% being pushed :/
I spoke to a SA not long ago and she said she was notified that we should be receiving our cars (in our area) around mid May. So hoping this is true. I know it’s hard to take everything they say with a grain of salt but our EDD has never changed so hoping it’s actually going to stick! Our loan expires May 4th though so watching it closely every day

I spoke to a SA not long ago and she said she was notified that we should be receiving our cars (in our area) around mid May. So hoping this is true. I know it’s hard to take everything they say with a grain of salt but our EDD has never changed so hoping it’s actually going to stick! Our loan expires May 4th though so watching it closely every day
I was told the same.

Seriously, this is not directed at you, but Ill believe that when I see it - LOL!

Reactions: blinkme323
My MYP is what I wanted, not for the range. Special is a very EGO driven sentiment. People will never be totally happy, its how mankind works. Kid wants a toy so badly, once he got it it will not be the thing to desire anymore, and once everyone has it, well he wants a new one.
Useless philosophy aside, YES I want my MYP, no I did not add FSD to get it sooner. I was ready to wait, and I will.
My comments above on the line cutting were pure frustration, I don't mean any disrespect to any of you guys, as a matter of fact I am happy I have a place to vent a little bit about first world problems without being considered too much of an XSS :D
But yea, when I see those MYP on the road I say.....wow I want mine!

Also, I come from a 2021 Wrangler Rubicon Manual, I think this is going to be quite a comfy and performance jump : D

/cheers
I'm sending good vibes your way. I hope you get your VIN soon.

Reactions: weathergeekdan
I guess 8-10pm is the next Vin or EDD update. If you are one of the few “Chosen One’s.” I’ve only get updates in my Tesla app in the 9am central hour. But I notice others have gotten updates or vin’s at night.

Tesla Location in Houston North just called me. A Guy told me he has been receiving my text messages. He said that they are working hard at matching orders with VINs. He said that when you text Tesla. It does go to your closet local store or service center. I apologized for my desperate text messages. 😆. Then he told me that I will probably get a Vin next week and get a delivery. The first week of May. Probably BullShit. He also so said that they have a lot of Vehicles coming in at the first two weeks of May. Probably Bullshit as well. I told him I will stop begging and Drunk Texting him. He said. It’s okay. It’s the best way to contact him. 😆

View attachment 797656
Drastic times. Drastic measures. 😆
How do you get to the chat? I can’t seem to get there in their support pages
Tesla Location in Houston North just called me. A Guy told me he has been receiving my text messages. He said that they are working hard at matching orders with VINs. He said that when you text Tesla. It does go to your closet local store or service center. I apologized for my desperate text messages. 😆. Then he told me that I will probably get a Vin next week and get a delivery. The first week of May. Probably BullShit. He also so said that they have a lot of Vehicles coming in at the first two weeks of May. Probably Bullshit as well. I told him I will stop begging and Drunk Texting him. He said. It’s okay. It’s the best way to contact him. 😆
How do you text them? I only see chatting online or calling/emailing local dealer

lol, it's all BS. SAs aren't sitting there all day matching orders, the only time that might happen is when there is a reject for the taking and they can match you to it. All other VIN assignments are done at the factory level.

Last edited: