Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I suspect I will be in the same boat, Vacation mid June so that's when they will call <sigh>. I was hopeful in ordering i would have it as they initially said in late April early May so I could take it on the 1200 mile round trip to save on gas but that's looking unlikely.
Ha I am thinking the same thing because I will be away for 2 weeks at the end of May. I really hope that doesn’t make me miss my delivery and then they give it to someone else.

OD 3/12/22
EDD 5/17-6/21 has not changed since the order date
I have the exact EDD range currently and ordered a month before you. Get ready to be booted back. I have been booted several times, as have many others. Sometime so far back I could get a sooner EDD by re-ordering. Seen wait times here for MYP from six to ten months. On the other hand, I have seen my exact config delivered to the East coast ordered one day later than mine arrive in four weeks. It's completely random. I am just assuming I also have about five months of waiting left. If not, I will be pleasantly surprised. I really don't think EDDs mean anything at all until maybe you get a VIN. Just comparing one fantasy to another.

All I want at this point is my car to arrive with good fit and finish and the things on it I wanted. I feel privileged to be in a position to get one and perhaps the pain of being jerked around though this insane process will soon be forgotten.

Reactions: HoreHey and hoje00
MYP Ordered Feb 22. web page said March delivery. First EDD 4/15-5/14. Pushed to July-Aug for a few days then updated to 4/18-5/15. On April 12 pushed to 5/18-6/15. Today updated 5/29-6/12. Two week window, sounds like it’s finally getting close.
almost exact same dates as me (OD feb 20th) including the July-aug scare. updated today to 5/24-6/7. MYP with FSD

All I want at this point is my car to arrive with good fit and finish and the things on it I wanted. I feel privileged to be in a position to get one and perhaps the pain of being jerked around though this insane process will soon be forgotten.
Exactly this. While I’m impatient with my Jul-Aug EDD I’d rather my car be perfect (or as close to). I indeed feel privileged to even have one, a lot cannot.