Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Should I be excited? Scared? Optimistic?
None of the above. Got one of those trade in texts on March 13th. Six days later was bumped back over two months into June. Not related of course. I have not been able to discern a pattern in any of this process.

A couple of phrases come to mind... 'Abandon hope all ye who enter here.' And 'Resistance is futile'.

Last edited:
Reading an article on insideEV that was posted today..sounds like they are predicting a massive Q2 for deliveries. 10-20% above normal. That’s a good sign I guess.
God i hope it is true. however, i have been seeing lots of people got their VIN in april and have their cars at Delivery center but they are waiting for part to arrive so customers have not been able to take deliveries. which kinda sucks even tho tesla is able to ship out cars to customers but customers are not able to take deliveries just yet.

Just spoke to an actual human that called me back about my MYP. Asked about delivery and was told I should be expecting a VIN before May 22nd and that "We don't foresee any more unexpected delays, those seem to be behind us. Looking at the queue, it looks like you should expect to see your EDD window shrink in the coming weeks."

Either he's a saint, or a total fool who is playing these cruel games. Either way, was nice to hear that I should be optimistic to a delivery sooner than later as they are "resuming normal deliveries to the East Coast after the delays."

The wait continues....

Just spoke to an actual human that called me back about my MYP. Asked about delivery and was told I should be expecting a VIN before May 22nd and that "We don't foresee any more unexpected delays, those seem to be behind us. Looking at the queue, it looks like you should expect to see your EDD window shrink in the coming weeks."

Either he's a saint, or a total fool who is playing these cruel games. Either way, was nice to hear that I should be optimistic to a delivery sooner than later as they are "resuming normal deliveries to the East Coast after the delays."

The wait continues....
I doubt he’s a fool, however I’d take the dates with 4 metric tons of salt. Assume the worst but hope for the best.

Since when do cars play head games?! Lol

Reactions: Horty4