Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Based on experience I would tend to agree with you, but they did physically show me the computer screen so I know that they can see some stuff beyond us...the likelihood that it is any more accurate than what we have...now that is a great question!
I agree, there is another screen that shows them more information. Similar situation with me. I went into the local showroom and spoke to one of the SAs who I know. He was looking through my account and told me he saw a build date of 5/19 for me. He said that date is a pretty accurate date and most of the time the car is delivered within a couple days of that date.

This build date is not communicated with the customer because there are times that it will change and they do not want to be held accountable. The EDD that we are normally seeing are dates surrounding that build date to give a +- estimate.

Reactions: cinti89
Times are getting Hard. I’m getting weak. Looking at other EV’s new and used. Just got through watching Out Of Spec video on the Audi Etron. Very tempting to buy a used. Marked up EV. But the range is very low compared to the Model Y. Plus I have over $1500 In charging installed and accessories for my MYP already.

Reactions: Carlitos