Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went to the mall to buy coffee and ended up with a Model Y ;) Not as bad as it sounds. My wife loves driving my M3 and we have been talking about a Y for some months now. I told her I was able to make the numbers work so we went in to the Tesla shop to sit in it.. ended up driving one.. and then ordered. Nov 22 - feb 23.. Now it's delivery anxiety :D. Got a Blue with white premium and 19 inch wheels. No tow.. So there will be two blue Teslas in the driveway soon.

Reactions: geekfam and Madmacs
Dumb question since I’ve been on this forum for quite some time now. Once a VIN is assigned, does the app open up for us to complete the process (payment, insurance, etc). Or, is there still a waiting period for an SA to contact us and manage the process? I’m ready to go except insurance. My insurance agent is just waiting for me to send the VIN number. For the record, no VIN yet.

Dumb question since I’ve been on this forum for quite some time now. Once a VIN is assigned, does the app open up for us to complete the process (payment, insurance, etc). Or, is there still a waiting period for an SA to contact us and manage the process? I’m ready to go except insurance. My insurance agent is just waiting for me to send the VIN number. For the record, no VIN yet.
Mine opened up right away.

Reactions: DesertEagle