Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Should've been a text message. A canned message about the vehicle leaving Fremont and being in transit to the delivery center.

Mine came 2 days after I got the VIN.

Hi **NAME**, your Model Y has just departed from our factory and is in transit to your delivery center!

Be on the lookout for a message within the next week to schedule your delivery appointment. When you receive that message, be sure to schedule as soon as possible, as appointments fill up quickly.

Reply to this message if you need assistance.
I never got one....

Picked up this past weekend. Model service just left are installing the HomeLink module. The model Y certainly has more options with HOmelink that my Model 3 did... or they made significant changes after I set everything up originally.

We'll see if it closed the garage doors reliably... old unit did not.

Just got a vin and a EDD update to 6/4 - 6/8!! (previous EDD 6/9 - 6/23)
OD 3/7 Red/Black No Tow/No FSD located in NYC
F452

Do I call to ask for what upgrades are installed, or at this point we're getting everything expected? (AMD, Heated Wipers, etc)
You can check that stuff at pick up. It will have the AMD chip, all season tires, “heated wipers” which is not actually that, possibly mud flaps and PPF around the area just front of the rear tires.

If it ends up coming with other stuff, please let us know. Things like double pane glass on rear windows, etc..