Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just picked up my MYP from Colma, CA, looks very good quality wise, Has Michelin All Seasons. Much quieter and more comfortable than my 3P
PXL_20220624_170502665.jpg

How long after receiving VIN are people usually getting the text that says their car has left the factory? I got my VIN on Tuesday afternoon, had payment and insurance proof submitted by Tuesday night. Since then, the app/website has said "we will reach out to you soon to schedule delivery." Crickets since Tuesday night.

Finally received my VIN yesterday! F487, let’s gooo! So excited for all of us getting our MYPs soon!

OD: 5/26
Delivery date: 6/26-7/5
White/Black Interior, no FSD

As I’m financing through my bank, when would you all recommend I obtain loan approval? Also, would I be showing them the order agreement or am I waiting until I receive the MVPA? Thanks for all your help!

Reactions: Arcaj and VegasMYP
Finally received my VIN yesterday! F487, let’s gooo! So excited for all of us getting our MYPs soon!

As I’m financing through my bank, when would you all recommend I obtain loan approval? Also, would I be showing them the order agreement or am I waiting until I receive the MVPA? Thanks for all your help!
Now. You have your MVPA once you get a vin under documents on Tesla.com. Not on the app though. Submit the MVPA and finalize loan

How long after receiving VIN are people usually getting the text that says their car has left the factory? I got my VIN on Tuesday afternoon, had payment and insurance proof submitted by Tuesday night. Since then, the app/website has said "we will reach out to you soon to schedule delivery." Crickets since Tuesday night.
It was 2 days after VIN before my SA sent a message that it had left the building in transit, then 5 more days until sign up for delivery opened, and finally the car arrived 4 days after that.

Excellent, MYP Baby! :cool:

Reactions: 2Fast2Furious
I got mine on 6/22 and only received notification to upload insurance. Was not asked to pay yet. Nothing happened since. I saw another member here in NorCal last week I think got VIN and scheduled delivered the next day. Maybe location wise they got it next day. My EDD is similar to yours also and we are in same area. I think our MYP's are going to be coming in the same truck!

For me it was about 3 hours after receiving the VIN that I could request the delivery time. The earliest I could schedule was 6/24 (5 days after receiving the VIN on 6/19). Since I'm only 36 miles from Fremont this was surprising. Guess they were batching.

There were easily 100 cars ready for delivery at the delivery center this morning so they seem to be bandwidth limited on the delivery process. It was super quick overall, 25mins or so and most of it was me looking over the vehicle.

It was a very different experience to my Model 3 pickup which was a rare, come a pickup a car out of a choice of 500. Ah 2018 :)

I had to call 424-282-2994 and ask them to check on my MVPA. Supposedly mine didn't generate because I only had my zip code (not the zip+4). They were able to update my account and I received the MVPA while I was on the phone.
I tried calling my local Tesla here in Sacramento, and of course no one answers. I send a text to my SA I’ve been working with so I’m hoping for some kind of response soon!