Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of you who are close to delivery, how was it that you found your Vin in Source Code? I go into page source and I do not know what to look from from there…
Do a search for "7say". All Model Y VINs begin with those 4 characters. You can also do a search for VIN but it will bring back a number of results even when VIN isn't assigned yet.

Reactions: MIGS Tessie
Ordered June 29th. Latest edd date was Sept 11 - Oct 9. Got vin today. Edd now 8/26 a 8/31. I think people are canceling their orders and waiting for the tax credit but I have a feeling prices will increase. I’m thinking of cancelling. I have a MYLR I got in May. The more I think about it the performance is not worth it for me. Plus trade in values tanked since I checked as soon as I got mine in May. I think the vin I got was a cancellation because it was Fremont build and I’m in VA and delivery window starts today. I just May eat the $250. Economy is tanking.

Could be. It’s a wired sellers marjet for used cars. New cars are taking a while for import but we’ll see if a (supposed) upcoming recession does something to the new and used market.
Lots of strings at play and obviously hard to predict perfectly.

If you do cancel your order I may get mine sooner 😂

Good luck either way

Reactions: Macgyverfever
Reject the delivery or don't schedule the delivery when you're prompted to and they'll remove the VIN and get you a newer one in their next shipment. Not sure if 519's will get the newer door trim, could be on the border
Reject the delivery or don't schedule the delivery when you're prompted to and they'll remove the VIN and get you a newer one in their next shipment. Not sure if 519's will get the newer door trim, could be on the border
I took delivery on the 23rd with f515 VIN and it came with new door panels