Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 8/13 MSM MYP, Black Interior, Tow Hitch, EAP, Mobile Connector
EDD1 Sept-Oct 2022
EDD2 Sept 27 - Nov 1
EDD3 Sept 23 - Oct 5
EDD4 Sept 23 - Sept 27
EDD5 Sept 13 - Sept 27
EDD6 Sept 17 - Sept 28
EDD7 Sept 30 - Oct 14
EDD8 Oct 3 - Oct 14
EDD9 Oct 14 -Oct 31
EDD10 Oct 17- Oct 31
VIN assigned Oct 14, F565
Pickup scheduled Oct 21

Reactions: OrderAnxiety
Picked my my MSM / MYP / White / Tow on Thursday. Car is nearly flawless. F563XXX built 9/22. The paint significantly better than my 2018 M3P. It didn't feel nearly as thin as my 2018, and there was no white base rust proofing showing through like on my 2018 M3P near the door hinges. The Panel gaps looked great and really couldn't find anything wrong other than the 1 minor adjustment I made on the rear hatch. It took 5 minutes.

Only 2 issues I have are:
There is a small paint flaw where the bumper meets the hood. The delivery guy filled out a due bill, and said they'd fix it, but I'm on the fence about it. Attached some pics to get some feedback.

When I turn too tightly into a parking spot, I hear a grown from the front of the car. Its almost like that noise you get when you're in 4WD on some older SUVS like something is rubbing. I can't find anything, and it seems to be subsiding. I'll keep an eye on it.

Car had:
The carpeted side door pockets
Manual rear door release in door pockets under the rubber thing
Pirelli P-Zero PZ4 Tires (was hoping for all seasons)
Newer wrap around front door Panels

Car did not have:
2nd row dual pane windows (I thought all MYPs had this, but I guess I'm wrong)?
Parcel / Cargo Shelf
Carpeting along where the rear seatbelt sits
Splash guards or PPF on rear door

I was seriously concerned about the ride quality after reading post after post about it being too harsh. My wife has a 2022 Explorer ST, with the optional 21's, and I think the Y rides nicer. Its certainly more comfortable than my 2018 Model 3P, and I think Tesla struck good balance between being a Sport SUV, but having a compliant ride. The white seats seem much softer than another Y I sat in with black interior. I like it the white better.

Here's a pic from pickup. I'll post some more pics once I get PPF on lower doors, and have it detailed and ceramic coated. I am looking for a set of Gemini wheels that I plan on having powder coated, so if you know anyone selling in NJ, DE, SE PA, DM me.

IMG_6050.JPEG
IMG_6079.JPEG
IMG_6080.JPEG

Picked my my MSM / MYP / White / Tow on Thursday. Car is nearly flawless. F563XXX built 9/22. The paint significantly better than my 2018 M3P. It didn't feel nearly as thin as my 2018, and there was no white base rust proofing showing through like on my 2018 M3P near the door hinges. The Panel gaps looked great and really couldn't find anything wrong other than the 1 minor adjustment I made on the rear hatch. It took 5 minutes.

Only 2 issues I have are:
There is a small paint flaw where the bumper meets the hood. The delivery guy filled out a due bill, and said they'd fix it, but I'm on the fence about it. Attached some pics to get some feedback.

When I turn too tightly into a parking spot, I hear a grown from the front of the car. Its almost like that noise you get when you're in 4WD on some older SUVS like something is rubbing. I can't find anything, and it seems to be subsiding. I'll keep an eye on it.

Car had:
The carpeted side door pockets
Manual rear door release in door pockets under the rubber thing
Pirelli P-Zero PZ4 Tires (was hoping for all seasons)
Newer wrap around front door Panels

Car did not have:
2nd row dual pane windows (I thought all MYPs had this, but I guess I'm wrong)?
Parcel / Cargo Shelf
Carpeting along where the rear seatbelt sits
Splash guards or PPF on rear door

I was seriously concerned about the ride quality after reading post after post about it being too harsh. My wife has a 2022 Explorer ST, with the optional 21's, and I think the Y rides nicer. Its certainly more comfortable than my 2018 Model 3P, and I think Tesla struck good balance between being a Sport SUV, but having a compliant ride. The white seats seem much softer than another Y I sat in with black interior. I like it the white better.

Here's a pic from pickup. I'll post some more pics once I get PPF on lower doors, and have it detailed and ceramic coated. I am looking for a set of Gemini wheels that I plan on having powder coated, so if you know anyone selling in NJ, DE, SE PA, DM me.

View attachment 864674View attachment 864675View attachment 864676
I had a similar ding on the door with the paint and missing paint area in one of the gaps. Tesla fixed it up just fine. If you plan on putting PPF on the car I'd say go ahead and get the dent/chip fixed otherwise it'll be a pain if you decide to fix it later.

Congrats! Also in DC, waiting for VIN to be assigned on my 9/1 order, MYP MSM/White/FSD. EDD is Nov 1 - Nov 15 right now.

Im in Rhode Island, and the same build minus FSD. Ordered 9/11. I assume the white seats are holding us up. Seems a good amount of black interiors are making their rounds and only a few whites, at least that Ive seen on here.

Fingers crossed this is our week!

Spoke to my SA yesterday. Was informed that as of October 17th, all MY's will be 2023 models. He also told me my MYP looks like itll be out the factory around the 26th, and to me around the 6th or November.

Also, my EDD slipped a bit showing this holding true.

OD: 9/11/22
EDD1: Sep-Oct
EDD2: 10/26-11/9
EDD3: 11/2-11/16

No VIN yet as well.

Last edited:
Spoke to my SA yesterday. Was informed that as of October 17th, all MY's will be 2023 models. H e also told me my MYP looks like itll be out the factory around the 26th, and to me around the 6th or November.

Also, my EDD slipped a bit showing this holding true.

OD: 9/11/22
EDD1: Sep-Oct
EDD2: 10/26-11/9
EDD3: 11/2-11/16

No VIN yet as well.
Good to hear, thanks for the updates!

Reactions: JaeTheDev
Got a call from my SA for my delivery tomorrow. Mentioned that I need a new front bumper due to chips and a new front bumper valance. They asked if I want to pickup tomorrow and wait for the parts before bringing it back in for the repair, or if I want it fixed before taking delivery which means I'll have to wait another couple of weeks. I decided to take delivery tomorrow since it's cosmetic. Maybe I should wait?

Got a call from my SA for my delivery tomorrow. Mentioned that I need a new front bumper due to chips and a new front bumper valance. They asked if I want to pickup tomorrow and wait for the parts before bringing it back in for the repair, or if I want it fixed before taking delivery which means I'll have to wait another couple of weeks. I decided to take delivery tomorrow since it's cosmetic. Maybe I should wait?
I would have asked for a new VIN - there are many MYP around, unless you are in Kazakhstan. :p

Last edited:
I ordered on 10/17 and needed one quickly.. since website said Perf is Oct-Nov delivery, I ordered the perf model - red/black/no tow with enhanced auto pilot. completed all the other info, and even loan info. and got cleared on the loan that day itself.

However, EDD changed to 12/1 to 12/31. .. is that because of RED?

anything I can do to expedite this?

I ordered on 10/17 and needed one quickly.. since website said Perf is Oct-Nov delivery, I ordered the perf model - red/black/no tow with enhanced auto pilot. completed all the other info, and even loan info. and got cleared on the loan that day itself.

However, EDD changed to 12/1 to 12/31. .. is that because of RED?

anything I can do to expedite this?
There are several 2023 MYP close to NJ, assuming that's your location. You can buy one from new inventory.