Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent NYC order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have the phone number they use to reach the Mt. Kisco location directly? I've tried calling them today, selected option 4 for delivery assistance, and got a call back 2 hours later from someone at corporate who didn't have the answers to my questions and has to check with Mt. Kisco and let me know. I've read about folks on here speaking to Mt. Kisco directly, so perhaps there's another phone number in play?

I used the number from their website, option 4 for delivery assistance also. About 80% of the time it would go to voicemail. I just kept trying until someone eventually picked up. I think, IIRC, that I had better luck in the late afternoon between 4 and 6pm. My SA was useless after my order was all set. Never heard another word from him and he never answered my emails. So calling was my only life line.

I used the number from their website, option 4 for delivery assistance also. About 80% of the time it would go to voicemail. I just kept trying until someone eventually picked up. I think, IIRC, that I had better luck in the late afternoon between 4 and 6pm. My SA was useless after my order was all set. Never heard another word from him and he never answered my emails. So calling was my only life line.
Thanks. I called this morning and left a voicemail, but not expecting a call back. It seems now that they have it setup to roll over to corporate if it rings long enough, and then the corporate contact has to communicate somehow with both the delivery location and the SA.

This is cross posted from the Current Delivery Time thread:

This morning my dates changed from June 29 - June 30 to June 26 - June 30 and I received an email about completing the final payment. The timing was funny because my wife and I decided yesterday to cancel our Model Y order today prior to getting this update. So if anyone was looking for a blue / white / 7 seater / tow hitch keep your eyes on existing inventory in case they don't match "my" car to an existing order. Pickup was going to be Mt Kisco. Good luck to everyone on here, Model Y is an amazing vehicle!

Reactions: suprax
Quick update: I picked up my MYLR from Mt. Kisco yesterday. The car is flawless (June build date) and Mt. Kisco SA’s were great. The place was packed, with each SA handling several deliveries at the same time. My SA said they are doing close to 80 deliveries a day until end of quarter. As for the car, I had high expectations, which were instantly exceeded as soon as you hit the accelerator. The car is unbelievable and definitely worth the wait. The only thing I was hoping for but didn’t get was the rear PPF - I am going to purchase it myself.

Just dropping by with now a weekly update lol -

As of June 17th, my SA thinks if I don't receive a VIN sometime soon, I should be expecting delivery later in the summer. Apparently, they are still waiting for the factory to build and deliver the MY.

Date ranges have changed so much but it's been pretty consistent at July 17 - August 06.

Quick update: I picked up my MYLR from Mt. Kisco yesterday. The car is flawless (June build date) and Mt. Kisco SA’s were great. The place was packed, with each SA handling several deliveries at the same time. My SA said they are doing close to 80 deliveries a day until end of quarter. As for the car, I had high expectations, which were instantly exceeded as soon as you hit the accelerator. The car is unbelievable and definitely worth the wait. The only thing I was hoping for but didn’t get was the rear PPF - I am going to purchase it myself.
Congrats 🎊,
I saw your past posting looks like you ordered on 5/15 just a day after mine 5/14 at Mt Kisco.
My EDD is July 15 to Aug 4. Could this be because of the car configuration 🥺
MYLR blue black 19 no tow no fsd

Just dropping by with now a weekly update lol -

As of June 17th, my SA thinks if I don't receive a VIN sometime soon, I should be expecting delivery later in the summer. Apparently, they are still waiting for the factory to build and deliver the MY.

Date ranges have changed so much but it's been pretty consistent at July 17 - August 06.
Ordered 5/14 Mt Kisco
EDD July 15 to Aug 4

Anyone in NY waiting for delivery in Brooklyn this week?
Hi, I placed my M3 LR order on 6/10 and got the VIN yesterday - My delivery in Brooklyn is tomorrow 6/24. I have been trying to make the payment via Plaid but it says there is an error- try later. I am planning to buy a Cashiers Check ... I hope Tesla in Brooklyn accepts Cashiers checks without problem.

(I should add that 4 days after I placed my order I got a VIN ...but a couple of hours later it disappeared!)

Reactions: hcdavis3
Hi, I placed my M3 LR order on 6/10 and got the VIN yesterday - My delivery in Brooklyn is tomorrow 6/24. I have been trying to make the payment via Plaid but it says there is an error- try later. I am planning to buy a Cashiers Check ... I hope Tesla in Brooklyn accepts Cashiers checks without problem.

(I should add that 4 days after I placed my order I got a VIN ...but a couple of hours later it disappeared!)
They should accept cashiers checks. I orded 6/3. No delivery date yet. My account says July 1 to July 19.

Wow, that was a quick turnaround! I ordered mine on 5/28 and taking delivery on 6/25. I honestly cannot wait to get the car. Let me know how the experience is when you get the car tomorrow.

Also, what specs did you order?

Reactions: hcdavis3
Wow, that was a quick turnaround! I ordered mine on 5/28 and taking delivery on 6/25. I honestly cannot wait to get the car. Let me know how the experience is when you get the car tomorrow.

Also, what specs did you order?
I guess by now you are enjoying your Tesla! I ordered M3 LR Blue (black interior). The delivery people in Brooklyn were ok. I gave them a certified check and then, the sales associate went over a few points and I was then on my way. It's like in a service center, you are in and out. Definitely new Tesla owners would benefit from watching all the videos before going. To be considered a "luxury" car, the delivery is far from it. I felt a little rushed, but it's ok - I was so happy that I was registering half of the information the person was giving me.
BTW, I did enquire at the time of ordering about trading in my Subaru Impreza, but the trade in value was $2k Less than what I got in CarMax.

So far, I love my Tesla!

I guess by now you are enjoying your Tesla! I ordered M3 LR Blue (black interior). The delivery people in Brooklyn were ok. I gave them a certified check and then, the sales associate went over a few points and I was then on my way. It's like in a service center, you are in and out. Definitely new Tesla owners would benefit from watching all the videos before going. To be considered a "luxury" car, the delivery is far from it. I felt a little rushed, but it's ok - I was so happy that I was registering half of the information the person was giving me.
BTW, I did enquire at the time of ordering about trading in my Subaru Impreza, but the trade in value was $2k Less than what I got in CarMax.

So far, I love my Tesla!
I am enjoying the car!

my experience was similar — being rushed out of there. I did have some paint issues they I need to get fixed but overall the car is amazing

Reactions: Nomesdrome
I finally received my car!!!! Ordered on 5/15. Picked up at Mt. Kisco yesterday. Service was great. SA walked me through functions and personal settings as well as my son who arrived before me. I signed a few papers that took less than 5mins and I was done. I’m loving the car!!

Reactions: Nomesdrome