Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommend Spare Tyre And Jack For Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ouch. Well as has been discussed many times on here, The Road Hero kit is probably your best option. I always have mine in the boot and its slightly annoying on how much room it takes up but the assurance is worth it.

I have jacked my car up once using the jack....I wasn't super happy with the way it was bending...but it did the job in a pinch.

Eventually i'll get a low profile trolley jack and just throw that in the back too I reckon.

Can anyone recommend a spare tyre and jack for the Model 3?

Plugs? Only an answer to a nail, not ripping the sidewall out ...

Or an inflation can

Not sure where you would put a spare tyre (that wasn't a nuisance), I find having a wheel in the "cabin" smelly too. I have separate winter wheels, when we go to e.g. Alps I take an "other season" wheel with me, but rest of time I don't

I have seen the Road Hero kit, but I would like to have a better quality jack. I think I'll just purchase a spare tire and a low profile trolley jack since I only plan to store them in my garage, as I typically stay in the local area.

Had a Dynoplug set in the boot but this was sidewall damage.

AA membership, or pump in car if a slow puncture and if local I have trolleyjack and alternative season wheel at home.
That’s my job for this morning. Picked up a screw in a brand new tyre. Ouch!

97238DBF-4122-4A0B-83B7-4ED0295BC0EF.jpeg