TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Recommendations for detailer and Opti-coat Pro near Thousand Oaks, CA

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by msnow, Aug 22, 2015.

1. msnow

msnow Active Member

Hi, just ordered Model S 90D Midnight Silver Metallic w/ Grey interior. I would like a recommendation of someone who can detail, paint correct (if necessary) and apply Opticoat Pro in or near the Thousand Oaks, CA area.

2. DrFzRide

DrFzRide New Member

Congratulations on your S 90D order from a fellow Conejo Valleyite--I live in Sunset Hills. If you're looking for a great detailer/paint fixer, Brian at Impressions Auto in Newhall is tops. I know, it's a bit of a schlepp, but worth the drive. I left the car with him for 3 days for the treatment--Metrolink got me back to Moorpark, and then back to Newhall.

You can see what he did to my car on this forum by clicking on California and then on the So Cal detailing link and looking at CQuartz Finest and Paint Protecton Film on New Factory Deliverd Red P85D. It's been almost 3 months and the car seems to get shiny-er. He's a great guy and does superior work.

3. msnow

msnow Active Member

Thank you DrFzRide! I need to research CQuartz versus Opticoat but I'm sure they are comparable. Sunset Hills is a great area, we live very close in Newbury Park.

4. Kapenagary

Kapenagary Member

If you're looking at CQuartz I had Andrew at Aficonauto in Santa Barbara do mine. It turned out great and Andrew is great to work with. 805-705-7197

5. Muzzman1

Muzzman1 Member

Hi msnow, congrats! I had Mitch do both of my Model S's I'm very pleased with the results. He's in the valley and I'm sure he'd head out to TO. He is an approved authorized Opticoat Pro guy. The van nuys service center actually referred him to me a couple yrs ago on my 1st purchase. His mobile is eight-one-eight 339-49O9.

6. msnow

msnow Active Member

Thanks Muzzman1, I'll give him a call.