Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommendations for detailer and Opti-coat Pro near Thousand Oaks, CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

msnow

Jul 14, 2015
SoCal
Hi, just ordered Model S 90D Midnight Silver Metallic w/ Grey interior. I would like a recommendation of someone who can detail, paint correct (if necessary) and apply Opticoat Pro in or near the Thousand Oaks, CA area.

Congratulations on your S 90D order from a fellow Conejo Valleyite--I live in Sunset Hills. If you're looking for a great detailer/paint fixer, Brian at Impressions Auto in Newhall is tops. I know, it's a bit of a schlepp, but worth the drive. I left the car with him for 3 days for the treatment--Metrolink got me back to Moorpark, and then back to Newhall.

You can see what he did to my car on this forum by clicking on California and then on the So Cal detailing link and looking at CQuartz Finest and Paint Protecton Film on New Factory Deliverd Red P85D. It's been almost 3 months and the car seems to get shiny-er. He's a great guy and does superior work.

Hi msnow, congrats! I had Mitch do both of my Model S's I'm very pleased with the results. He's in the valley and I'm sure he'd head out to TO. He is an approved authorized Opticoat Pro guy. The van nuys service center actually referred him to me a couple yrs ago on my 1st purchase. His mobile is eight-one-eight 339-49O9.