Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RECURRING EVENT: Cars & Coffee at duPont Registry in St. Petersburg

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
12/21 is closer now, any others going to join me & the Steves at C&C in December? Hmmm.. that would be a good name for a rock band, Me & The Steves.

Come on, local TMC members, this is the best opportunity to talk Tesla and see some other amazing automotive eye candy!

When I saw you had posted I thought for sure something had come up for you that weekend again! It would be great if you really can this time :biggrin:

One of the "Steve's" here. Chris, do we have a final body count for this one? Of course, still looking forward to your "eye candy."

Both of my sons are in town for the holiday and actually are going to come with me!

See you Saturday.

Hi Steve,

It is held from 7:00-9:00AM on every third Saturday at 3051 Tech Drive, St. Petersburg, FL.

You should try to get there before 7:00AM to get a spot.

Larry

in a earlier post, Chris said someone had contacted Larry so they could reserve spots for Teslas. The last time I went, they simply directed me to where the Teslas were parking. If possible, I would get there by 6:45 at the latest, as it gets pretty backed up heading into the area. I plan to leave my home in S Tampa by 6 am and will probably be parking around 6:40 or 6:45. I'm looking forward to meeting the other Steve and, of course, to seeing Chris again.

DuPont Registry is at 3051 tech drive, off of Ulmerton. You'll want to come pretty early, although I'll hopefully be able to have them save us some spots. Just pull in and they'll have someone tell you where to go, that's been my experience.

I'll pm you my cell just on case!

Flying back from Tokyo on Friday night (talked my daughters into cleaning my MS), hope to make it Saturday and meet you guys/girls.

how many Teslas are expected, or normally show?

- - - Updated - - -

12/21 is closer now, any others going to join me & the Steves at C&C in December? Hmmm.. that would be a good name for a rock band, Me & The Steves.

Come on, local TMC members, this is the best opportunity to talk Tesla and see some other amazing automotive eye candy!

Add pilot Steve to your list, I'm planning on coming this Saturday too.

Flying back from Tokyo on Friday night (talked my daughters into cleaning my MS), hope to make it Saturday and meet you guys/girls.

how many Teslas are expected, or normally show?

Add pilot Steve to your list, I'm planning on coming this Saturday too.

Hi Steve,

I guess that makes 5 Steves in the area. :biggrin:

I'm going to try to make it. I'm guessing we should have 5. Christal (Btrflyl8e) may have a better count.

I don't think we have a regular showing at duPont every month. The first time we did this we were featured in duPont's email invitation and we had 6 Model Ss. Refer to posting #19 and #26.

By the way, if you are interested in joining our club, please click on the link in my signature.

I look forward to seeing you and the rest of the crew Saturday.

Regards,

Larry Chanin
Founder, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts

So far 5 is what I have also...Larry, me, and 3 of the Steves! I hadn't heard from Steve 4 (TheDoctor) so I'm guessing he won't make it. I was waiting to call Bucky until I had a better idea of how many we'd have. Looks like a good amount! I'll try to call him today!