Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RECURRING EVENT: Cars & Coffee at duPont Registry in St. Petersburg

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's hard enough for me to get any sleep as it is due to my upcoming delivery. Now it's even harder with my ears burning. I knew somebody was talking about me (xhawk101 and Btrflyl8e). :biggrin:

Oh yeah I'm in. I'll be there. Hot off the press. Somebody has to help keep the Steve ratio down. Lol.

As a new member my wife Judith and I were planning to try to attend. I need directions from 275 in Bradenton (Lakewood Ranch) please. How do I find where I should go once we get to the
car display?

In car NAV is pretty accurate (3051 Technology Drive, St Petersburg). You will know you are close when you start to see the McLarens, Ferraris, and other exotics on the road. I know you are coming a long way (my dad lives in Lakewood Ranch), but try to arrive no later than 6:45, as the spots get filled quickly. When you pull into the lot, there will be folks directing traffic and will tell you where to go to be in the Tesla group. The last couple of times I have been, we have been around the back side of the main building, to the left.

from reviewing this thread, looks like we will have at least 4 or 5 cars there. I'll make sure to bring my obnoxious camera for photo purposes (you're welcome, Larry).

looking forward to meeting some new folks on Saturday (and, of course, always good to see the "Steve's" and Chris, our honorary Steve).

Last edited: