Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Brake Calipers - incredible work and price!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Getting my car done by Spence right now. Super cool guy. Said he is going to be shutting down the caliper painting soon cause temps are getting low. Rushed out today to make sure I got in there. Will post pics when done, but it's gonna look sweet :oops:

Awesome! What colour are you getting?

I opted to spend the money on LEDs from Abstract Ocean :D

I'm still waiting for them to have the full LED kit back in stock.

Anyone paint their Model 3 calipers a colour other than red?

If my next Tesla is a dark colour, I'm going for Acid Green!

Did you get White to match :)?
No, got red for some contrast with the white letters. Also swapped aero rims over to the winter tires and installed new ones for summer. Too dark for good pics now (added one close up anyway), but I'm really happy with them.

IMG_20181011_192918.jpg

Edit: no centre cap because I didn't want to put the one that came with the rims. Want something without a logo on it I think....

Last edited:
Reactions: Tony_YYZ
I've been thinking about maybe doing yellow calipers to go with the red paint. Thoughts?
I think that would look pretty good, having some contrast is nice. Though red on red looks great too.

If you are going to do it, check the weather and plan it for the warmest day. Spence says it needs to be above 10 C or so for the paint to cure in a reasonable time. The next 10 days are going to be hovering around that which I why I rushed to get it done now.

• Informative
Reactions: Ludatik
Tell me more about this poutine and pet beaver offer....
Its going to be the new EV incentive replacement from our *honorable* Premiere....they have to spend the $1B in leftover cap and trade money somehow :rolleyes:. Buck a beer didn't work, so they will go down the list of canadian stereotypes.....

I also heard the referral program will offer a free polar bear with 5 referrals.

And now I'm out of material....

• Funny
Reactions: Tony_YYZ
Hello everyone,

Jen here from Spencetire!
Just a friendly reminder that we are now approaching the end of season for caliper painting. We can most likely accommodate those who are still interested over the next week (weather permitted of course).

Feel free to book your appointment online www.spencetire.com

Also we will be launching a Group Buy for those who need WINTER TIRES soon!.

Thank you!

Hello everyone,

Jen here from Spencetire!
Just a friendly reminder that we are now approaching the end of season for caliper painting. We can most likely accommodate those who are still interested over the next week (weather permitted of course).

Feel free to book your appointment online www.spencetire.com

Also we will be launching a Group Buy for those who need WINTER TIRES soon!.

Thank you!

Thanks Jen. Waiting for Winter tires group buy.