TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

red kids tesla for sale in houston

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by munkiboi, Oct 12, 2017.

1. munkiboi

munkiboi Member

I have a red kids tesla for sell after I opened it my daughter decided she did not like red had planned on selling the gray one. If you are in the houston area and looking for one i have one for 250 she drove it one time for 30 seconds

2. RichardD

RichardD Supporting Member

I am interested for $250.00

3. RichardD

Sent you a PM.

4. munkiboi

munkiboi Member

thats fine it is located off 288 and 518 well the next exit feel free to contact me 8327547212

5. RichardD

Fantastic to meet you, and thanks for such a great transaction. My daughter loves it!

6. munkiboi

munkiboi Member

no problem hope she enjoys it more than my daughter did lol and I will keep you posted about the rims

• Like x 1
  7. RichardD

Enjoying the new ride KidsMini.jpg

• Like x 1