Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR
Red/Black Interior/19wheel
OD : 1/16
EDD1 : 2/26 - 3/31
EDD2 : 2/9 - 3/9
EDD3 : 2/17 - 3/3 (changed on 2/9)

No VIN assigned yet

Today, EDD window shrink from 4 weeks to 2 weeks window. So, I guess VIN will get assign soon?

I saw same config MYLR, OD 1/15 got VIN assigned recently.

WTF TESLA! Last night my EDD changed drastically.
OD 1-15- @ 7:14 am MYLR Red/Wht 19"
#1 EDD Jan-Mar
#2 EDD Feb 13 - Mar 20
#3 EDD Feb 8- Mar 22
#4 EDD Feb 9- Mar 23
LAST NIGHT #5 March 1 thru March 30
Really Tesla I see folks getting VIN's
how on earth do you go from Red MYLR deliveries to Orders from 1-15-23
To last days of March. I am supper frustrated by this pattern. This is not my first rodeo My Family and I have purchased 6 tesla since 2014 never have I experienced this.

I got my first edd today: 3/6 - 3/31
OD early Feb.

In a text I got today they asked me to add my preferred delivery location or they can't continue with my delivery.
When I go into the app there is nowhere to input my delivery location.
And it says the app is ruled by computer so no one to ask. I figure I'll just wait until they wake up.

I got my first edd today: 3/6 - 3/31
OD early Feb.

In a text I got today they asked me to add my preferred delivery location or they can't continue with my delivery.
When I go into the app there is nowhere to input my delivery location.
And it says the app is ruled by computer so no one to ask. I figure I'll just wait until they wake up.
have you tried replying to the text? I got the marketing text a couple nights ago and when I texted back someone actually responded. that might be a good starting point. secondarily, have you checked the website account page instead of the app? I have not purchased a Tesla before and this is my first purchase, so I'm still going through the process as well.

MYP
Red/White, tow hitch
OD: 2/3
EDD1: Feb-Mar
EDD2: Feb18-Mar18
VIN: pending

^cancelled my M3P which was already ready for pickup but ordered MY instead after 80k qualification.
Talked to Tesla advisor at the local store and he said MYP with closer proximity to the factory means earlier EDD. we’ll see..

have you tried replying to the text? I got the marketing text a couple nights ago and when I texted back someone actually responded. that might be a good starting point. secondarily, have you checked the website account page instead of the app? I have not purchased a Tesla before and this is my first purchase, so I'm still going through the process as well.
Yes, thanks. I did reply to the text so will wait and see if I get a reply.
My completed tasks on my account page does not show delivery location.
This will be my second Model Y - my first purchase (May 1, 2021) went smooth as butter.
Only took 12 days from day of order to delivery. That was quite the surprise.

New Order Date: 02/03/23
Red/Black MYP
Los Angeles, CA
ED Range as of 02/09/23: 03/07/23-03/31/23
No Contact from Sales or VIN assigned
myrosso1.jpg

MYLR
Red/Black Interior/19 wheel
OD : 1/16
EDD1 : 2/26 - 3/31
EDD2 : 2/9 - 3/9
EDD3 : 2/17 - 3/3 (changed on 2/9)
EDD4 : 2/12 - 2/21 (changed on 2/10)
VIN assigned 2/10

AUSTIN build looks like (PAxxxx)

Picking up on 2/16

Last edited:
Reactions: mt247
MYLR
1/14 OD: Red/Black interior/Induction
1/16 Vin received
1/17 Changed to Red/Black interior/Gemini Wheel
1/17 No Vin
EDD1: Jan 20-26
EDD2: Jan 28-Feb 10
EDD3: Feb 6-Feb 14
EDD4: Feb 12-Feb 20
Vin received Feb 10 PF685xxx
Scheduled delivery Feb 20 @ 2PM

so you mentioned (choosing from inventory), what's your 3 digit in VIN after PF? just wondering what the other members showed from build issues exterior of car (Fremont built)
PF676xxx

I found 2 issues later in the day

1. Top glass has very small scratch. So small that taking picture is difficult. I still reported it.

2. Tail lights are not aligned in the driver side. Again very very minor. Reported that as well.

When I reported, they had appointment starting from Monday itself. Mobile service. I choose next Saturday. I will keep adding issues to same appointment if I find any more.

I doubt they will fix it and they very minor. I would not care a lot. Car looks awesome. Getting lot of compliments. Lol.

PF676xxx

I found 2 issues later in the day

1. Top glass has very small scratch. So small that taking picture is difficult. I still reported it.

2. Tail lights are not aligned in the driver side. Again very very minor. Reported that as well.

When I reported, they had appointment starting from Monday itself. Mobile service. I choose next Saturday. I will keep adding issues to same appointment if I find any more.

I doubt they will fix it and they very minor. I would not care a lot. Car looks awesome. Getting lot of compliments. Lol.
please update us about what things they're fixing and not.

Good for you, time to enjoy your car. red attracts a lot of eyes lol...

Reactions: VJCarLover