Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red vs. Blue: Post your best pics and vote

Best color is

• Total voters

favo

P3D+ owner
Apr 5, 2012
Durham, NC
I was on Team Blue for about 4 years. I think I have switched to Team Red. About to pull the trigger on Model 3 Performance (with 20" wheels). Let's see your best pics of the best color and reason(s) why.

Reactions: IdaX

favo

P3D+ owner
Apr 5, 2012
Durham, NC
For reference, here are the configurator images:
compositor

compositor

Blue in NC

Oct 31, 2012
Cary, NC
I was on the fence. I went with blue but red tempted me. For me, blue looks better with the Aero wheels and red looks better with the silver. Just my opinion.
IMG_20180525_112137_2.jpg

Reactions: Dana1

favo

P3D+ owner
Apr 5, 2012
Durham, NC
I was on the fence. I went with blue but red tempted me. For me, blue looks better with the Aero wheels and red looks better with the silver. Just my opinion.
Not a big fan of the Aeros. I think they look best on Midnight Silver. I also think the red looks a little better in lower light.

EVMeister

Lover of Tesla
Supporting Member
Apr 8, 2018
England
Am I the only person who finds that red unattractive. Look at this for comparison...

You won't be the only person. As with red vs. blue, preferences for different red shades is different. The Model 3 red looks different in different photos and it depends on the screen you're viewing it on - I look forward to seeing it in real life.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC