Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral code deal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I'm buying a Tesla next week and I noticed a few people have offered to give someone the radio flyer in exchange for using their referral code. In other words, I use your code, you get one referral closer to getting free wheels (or whatever most excites you about getting more referrals), and you have Radio Flyer send the mini car to my daughter.

Does this interest anyone? I'd be happy to return the favor for someone in the future!

Thanks!
Chema

I'd do it again if my next "reward" was another Tesla flyer. However, I think the next reward is something else (again, I don't need or want it either. I'd rather have another EV sold and another ICE taken off the road.). I could have given the flyer away to someone else in my family, but most wouldn't be interested. PM me if anyone wants what ever comes from the 2nd referral. Really, the only thing I'd be interested in is the next generation roadster, but by the time it comes out I probably won't be able to climb in and out of it.

• Funny
Reactions: PLUS EV
I'd do it again if my next "reward" was another Tesla flyer. However, I think the next reward is something else (again, I don't need or want it either. I'd rather have another EV sold and another ICE taken off the road.). I could have given the flyer away to someone else in my family, but most wouldn't be interested. PM me if anyone wants what ever comes from the 2nd referral. Really, the only thing I'd be interested in is the next generation roadster, but by the time it comes out I probably won't be able to climb in and out of it.

Hi!

I would be interested in your second referral...I believe its another Tesla Flyer or the signature wall connector. Would love the flyer for my kids. PM me if you would like to make me the lucky recipient of this.

Hey everyone,

Badly want the arachnid wheels and since the $1000 off referral promotion expires October 31, I'll make this offer:

EACH of the next two people who use my referral will get:
1 Any of your Model S or Model X purchase questions answered by me!

2 The code for EITHER the Kids Radio Flyer Tesla OR Signature Black Tesla High Power Wall Connector (signed by Elon Musk!) upon taking delivery of your new Tesla (once they send code to me) - the item would be shipped directly to your home.

Please send me a private message for the code so I also know who you are and we could stay in touch!

Well folks, it looks like two people have used my referral code and are happy owners (or soon to be) of a new X and the kids Tesla. Also, my 3rd referral request looks to be in progress as well, for a free set of 22"forged turbine wheels. So, does anyone want to help me get the 4th referral reward? I can't use the power wall where I currently live, but I've been contemplating building a new net zero home for some time, and this would help push me over the edge. So what do you say? Anyone? I've donated all three rewards to the great Tesla community, worth several thousand dollars. The next person to use my referral will help me push more fossil fuels off the grid, and help the US join every other nation in the world meet the goals set forth by the Paris accord, even though the current US administration is the only country in the world that has refused to sign.

PM me for my code. Thanks.