TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Referral code deal?

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Chema, Oct 11, 2017 at 6:17 PM.

Tags:
  1. Chema

Chema New Member

Hello,

I'm buying a Tesla next week and I noticed a few people have offered to give someone the radio flyer in exchange for using their referral code. In other words, I use your code, you get one referral closer to getting free wheels (or whatever most excites you about getting more referrals), and you have Radio Flyer send the mini car to my daughter.

Does this interest anyone? I'd be happy to return the favor for someone in the future!

Thanks!
    Chema

2. nycmike

nycmike Member

I would be happy to offer you my referral for the radio flyer.. PM Sent

3. Rocky_H

Rocky_H Active Member

Dang, someone from New York City swoops into a Northwest thread to scoop this one up. Strike while the iron is hot.

4. ReddyLeaf

ReddyLeaf Member

I'd do it again if my next "reward" was another Tesla flyer. However, I think the next reward is something else (again, I don't need or want it either. I'd rather have another EV sold and another ICE taken off the road.). I could have given the flyer away to someone else in my family, but most wouldn't be interested. PM me if anyone wants what ever comes from the 2nd referral. Really, the only thing I'd be interested in is the next generation roadster, but by the time it comes out I probably won't be able to climb in and out of it.

• Funny x 1