TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Referral program confusion?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by 2017ModS, Aug 27, 2018.

1. 2017ModS

2017ModS Member

Hey TMC experts, quick question for you regarding the Referral program. Do the rewards reset for each new program? ie, If I have 1 delivery during the May 1, 2018-July 31, 2018 program then I should get the wall connector or model s for kids. If I have an additional delivery during this current period (Aug 1,2018-Sept 16, 2018), do I get an additional wall connector/model s for kids? Or do I have to max out at 5 deliveries per cycle for the rewards to reset? I understand this is for new S/X/Performance 3 deliveries only. thanks!

2. Kalex

Kalex Member

I referred 2, and I selected 2 HPWC, my third referral once delivered, I can get a solar roof token that can be given to a friend.
    I think it's not much of an incentive; even though I have a solar roof reservation, the solar roof is not even available where I am at. Wish they kept the wheels as a reward.
    Please someone correct me if I am wrong.

3. rfmurphy81

rfmurphy81 Member

Per Referral Program:
    Based on that, you'd get two options for either the Radio Flyer or the HPWC.

I lucked out and got a single Radio Flyer, then I got the HPWC (hopefully being delivered today), then a set of Arachnids (currently processing) and I have an option to select either the Arachnids or a week with a Tesla.

4. ruralMX

ruralMX New Member

Hey,

I have a question regarding the Referral Program, does a third-party purchased (Non-Tesla CPO) vehicle qualify for the referral perks? In my Tesla Account and App, it gives me a code to share, and I have (7) referred contacts according to my 'Loot Box,' but I've yet to see any updates or rewards this is going on >90 Days.

Thanks,

Rural MX

5. ucmndd

ucmndd Active Member

No.