Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral program confusion?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey TMC experts, quick question for you regarding the Referral program. Do the rewards reset for each new program? ie, If I have 1 delivery during the May 1, 2018-July 31, 2018 program then I should get the wall connector or model s for kids. If I have an additional delivery during this current period (Aug 1,2018-Sept 16, 2018), do I get an additional wall connector/model s for kids? Or do I have to max out at 5 deliveries per cycle for the rewards to reset? I understand this is for new S/X/Performance 3 deliveries only. thanks!

I referred 2, and I selected 2 HPWC, my third referral once delivered, I can get a solar roof token that can be given to a friend.
I think it's not much of an incentive; even though I have a solar roof reservation, the solar roof is not even available where I am at. Wish they kept the wheels as a reward.
Please someone correct me if I am wrong.

Per Referral Program:
Related vehicle order must be placed between May 19, 2017 and September 16, 2018. Owners who reach each level of referral orders after July 31, 2018 will be eligible for updated vehicle awards above.

Based on that, you'd get two options for either the Radio Flyer or the HPWC.

I lucked out and got a single Radio Flyer, then I got the HPWC (hopefully being delivered today), then a set of Arachnids (currently processing) and I have an option to select either the Arachnids or a week with a Tesla.

Hey,

I have a question regarding the Referral Program, does a third-party purchased (Non-Tesla CPO) vehicle qualify for the referral perks? In my Tesla Account and App, it gives me a code to share, and I have (7) referred contacts according to my 'Loot Box,' but I've yet to see any updates or rewards this is going on >90 Days.

Thanks,

Rural MX

Hey,

I have a question regarding the Referral Program, does a third-party purchased (Non-Tesla CPO) vehicle qualify for the referral perks? In my Tesla Account and App, it gives me a code to share, and I have (7) referred contacts according to my 'Loot Box,' but I've yet to see any updates or rewards this is going on >90 Days.

Thanks,

Rural MX

No.