Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral rewards disappeared

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Checked my acct this morning and my rewards page was gone. Thinking it’s a glitch I just rechecked and it’s the same. Only shows my and car supercharging info. The loot box in the Tesla app doesn’t load either. I am able to see the car status and everything else within the app as before.

When I type in my referral link (Tesla.......) into the browser, it’ll still come up and show me the referrals though.

Anyone else have this issue?

This actually happened for me last night, noticed it in the 9PM hour. I was in the process of ordering a Model X for the wife and noticed that I couldn’t apply my referral code for the free Supercharging.

I called the local Dealership Manager and they were able to add it manually, which was really cool considering it was New Years Eve.

Anyone else lose a referral reward yesterday? I have four referrals, all delivered last year. Until yesterday, the prize for three rewards (tires) was available. I was waiting for the pending announcement of the Model 3 tires or possibly getting a Model X if it refreshes before ordering. Yesterday, it disappeared.

All four deliveries are still shown. Three of them are immediate friends and family who I'm certain still own their cars.

Anyone else ever see this? I also never saw any message of "Priority Access for Software Updates" that was earned as well.

Now they say we need to redeem rewards by 2/28 but i haven't received an email. Is anyone familiar with the rewards program? I thought you get rewards depending on how many referrals you get for each of the designated time periods? Now it seems like that is NOT the case.