Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got this today via text message...

“Hi Tim this is the Tesla Central Order Support Team.

-This message is to confirm that you have completed all steps required to take delivery of your Tesla. Your local Gallery has been notified, and they will be contacting you to coordinate or confirm a delivery date/time. Your delivery address is: <my home address>

Thank you once again and we hope you enjoy your Tesla!”

I was given no options for delivery when I ordered, it defaulted to my home address. There does not appear to be an extra fee, maybe due to pandemic concerns at the time I placed my order?

I’d be just as happy to pick it up at my local service center, TBH. Will let y’all know how it plays out once I hear from them.

Tim

Got this today via text message...

“Hi Tim this is the Tesla Central Order Support Team.

-This message is to confirm that you have completed all steps required to take delivery of your Tesla. Your local Gallery has been notified, and they will be contacting you to coordinate or confirm a delivery date/time. Your delivery address is: <my home address>

Thank you once again and we hope you enjoy your Tesla!”

I was given no options for delivery when I ordered, it defaulted to my home address. There does not appear to be an extra fee, maybe due to pandemic concerns at the time I placed my order?

I’d be just as happy to pick it up at my local service center, TBH. Will let y’all know how it plays out once I hear from them.

Tim
Congrats!

when did ya order?

Reactions: SummerlinChiro