Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still waiting on delivery, was scheduled for today.

did not get rescheduled , they say it happening today, all paperwork done , insurance ready to go. Are they staying open extended hours ?

this is madness ..lol

Which location are you supposed to pick up from? And what was your original appointment? I ask because I got scheduled tentatively for Dec. 31, 2020 at 12:01 AM at the Dublin location.

The free FSD trial doesn’t really mean much. It’s not free forever. This obviously doesn’t mean anything to people who ordered FSD with the car

+1. If it was free forever, I'd feel really bad that I moved my delivery date up from today to yesterday. 3 months? Forget it! It's like taking free samples from a drug dealer... "hey, this first one's on me..."

That's pretty sad that there is almost NO M3P under inventory and TONS of other models. I remember the higher end models were the "VIPs" for the orders being taken and delivered. How times have changed when they have money now.

I think it shows that Tesla is going for numbers over profit in this final push. I suspect that M3P is a lot more profitable because it's basically the same car as the other M3s but with a few minor hardware tweaks (brakes, spoiler, wheels, suspension... I thought I read it maybe had a larger inverter somewhere?) and slightly different SW (sport mode... basically free to produce) and a significant mark up.

Reactions: c4Lvin
How did you get a delivery time?

checked My Tesla account on web that showed it....
then about 20 minutes later got text saying:
"We expect your Model 3 to be built in the next 1-2 days! We have tentatively scheduled your delivery appointment for 12/31 at 5pm at ...."

But since I already bought FSD what benefit does this 3 month of free FSD give me? Why am I bending over backwards so they can make their milestone. The one year of supercharging is great but the free FSD when I already paid for it... What a crock.

Reactions: SummerlinChiro
Which location are you supposed to pick up from? And what was your original appointment? I ask because I got scheduled tentatively for Dec. 31, 2020 at 12:01 AM at the Dublin location.

original appointment was scheduled for yesterday at 2pm. Dublin, CA service center.

Received a text Sunday saying rescheduled for today between 9-6pm. I followed up at 2pm and they said should get contacted today.

well it’s 5:30pm still no text

Is anyone else picking up in Costa Mesa? In my account on the website it says delivery is the Pullman St. address in Costa Mesa, yet the text message says to go to a address on Main St. in Irvine.

While I didn't pick up from Costa Mesa, the website showed the actual Tesla showroom as my location but the text I received showed the true pickup location of the vehicle since Burbank was using an offisite parking structure. I'd imagine the same thing holds true for Costa Mesa.

Tesla Update - Thank you for being a part of a historic year at Tesla.

As a thank you, we are now giving a free 3 month trial to experience Full-Self Driving, in addition to the 1 year of free Supercharging, to customers who take delivery of their Model 3 by 12/31/2020.

We are excited to see you soon.

Thanks. Now deliver my ****ing car by 12/31 like you said you would.