Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question: Does anyone not have an EDD? Are blank EDDs still a thing? I see 53 entries showing as blank but none of them are recent.

My intent is to do some more speculative math.. if 21.3% (120 cars) are delivered, figure that 21.3% of the outdated EDDs (95) may also be delivered and the user may never return to the spreadsheet (currently 95 outdated EDD entries, or potentially as many as 20 additional unreported deliveries)

On a related note, I believe it is safe to say roughly 25% have been delivered. That's a pretty good milestone! :)

Sad that I have to be happy about 25% delivery a half year after production started but its something! At this rate we will all have cars by late 2023 :) lol

lol, oh I'm happy with the car. Just crazy how the little things are left out. This is the first car with XM that doesn't come with a trial that I've ever owned. Maybe Tesla has never offered a trial before? I am a little mad about my range though. To me, it's like buying a new TV and expecting 8K only to find out it only does 4K. Yeah, not much of an upgrade, (15 miles) but hey... it's 15 miles I may someday need.
Stro, I got a 3 month trial of XM radio.

• Informative
Reactions: Stro
All Minnesota Teslas are shipped via rail to Chicago, then trucked up I-94. So technically, could be happening!
Oooo true! My Y is having heat pump issues currently, so I have a Red, White and Black plaid on order and whichever comes first ill cancel. My wife has a MDX and its HELLA weird to drive with all the buttons and the whole “gas pedal” thing.

Reactions: ductordoc
Question about financing since this is my first Tesla.
So I got the loan approved, got insurance taken care of etc, etc.. the only thing left is to make my down payment. I see that in the app I can pay by adding a bank account which is what I plan to do….. however I am not going to do that until I get to the SC and physically inspect the car… so my question is

In the app when you make the payment with your bank account does it transfer instantly? So can I make the payment the day of and finalize the purchase

View attachment 779509
It verifies you have sufficient funds in account. Picking up Monday. Paid 4 hours ago. Not withdrawn yet, but may not post till next day.

Reactions: JER85
Any one with the new refresh can elaborate on the charging rate, with wall charger vs 14-50, want to see if i need a wall charger?
It’s going to pull the same rate as the older models. The refresh won’t make a difference in this regard

Wall charger with 60amp circuit breaker is going to give you 48amps and 11.5kw

14-50 outlet with a 50amp circuit breaker will give you 40amps and 9.6kw

The only place where you’ll see a difference with the refresh is at superchargers where you now have the same speeds and capacity as the newer Y’s and 3’s…. For example you can now get the full 250kw at level 3 chargers

Last edited:
I'm 3351xx from 2 days ago. So nearly 1300 cars. I was thinking 650 a day and if every VIN becomes a car, it works.
It's definitely not 650 a day. My VIN is 3339XX and the build date is February 23rd. If you do the math it's closer to half of that. Keep in mind just because you got your VIN on X date, doesn't mean it was built the same day or recent. It could have been a canceled order or a rejection. Just like how some people are getting 2021 VINs delivered now still... the only real way to tell is to get a few VINs with verified build dates and do the math... and that's also assuming they don't skip numbers...

It’s going to pull the same rate as the older models. The refresh won’t make a difference in this regard

Wall charger with 60amp circuit breaker is going to give you 48amps and 11.5kw

14-50 outlet with a 50amp circuit breaker will give you 40amps and 9.6kw

The only place where you’ll see a difference with the refresh is at superchargers where you now have the same speeds and capacity as the newer Y’s and 3’s…. For example you can now get the full 250kw at level 3 chargers
Thanks, what the mile per hour charge , it posted like 10 mile per hour more using the wall charger!!