Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Uggh. if so I think its a bad move at least for the Y. They need to start lowering prices so non-EV owners have hope and feel there is somewhere to go to, affordability wise.
Yeah. Hate to say it but I’ve had to back down from recommending a tesla to friends. The SR model 3 was already nearing 50k, and I know most of my friends and family just can’t afford that. If it were still 37k I could probably get more people on board.

Wow, S and X just got a whole lot more expensive View attachment 781055
Current reservation holders right now

1647343494238.gif

Lots of talk here about the new headlights, but what about HW4 for those of us that still have quite a wait in front of us? I guess one positive side effect of waiting is getting more evolution...

green

@greentheonly

·
10h

HW4 made an official appearance in the production code with FSDBeta 10.11 While rumors were it would be very similar to hw3 just more/faster RAM, in fact the differences appear to more than that. Exact details remain somewhat nebulous, but official launch is likely pretty soon.

Lots of talk here about the new headlights, but what about HW4 for those of us that still have quite a wait in front of us? I guess one positive side effect of waiting is getting more evolution...

green
@greentheonly
·
10h

HW4 made an official appearance in the production code with FSDBeta 10.11 While rumors were it would be very similar to hw3 just more/faster RAM, in fact the differences appear to more than that. Exact details remain somewhat nebulous, but official launch is likely pretty soon.
With our luck, HW4 will only be for those paying the new, higher prices. It’s Teslatastic!